• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 09 February 2015 - 03:25 AM

Source http://www.gameranx....r-art-revealed/

bravelysecond-1.jpg

Bravely Second’s full name has been revealedBravely Second: End Layer. In addition, we have the cover art of the game, and some information on some new DLC, with special acquiring conditions.

The DLC is a set of new downloadable costumes for characters Yu, Edea, Magnolia, and Tiz. To acquire them, you have to play the DLC, and upload your demo clear save to Square Enix Members before May ends. Technically, the DLC is free, but you will have to earn it nonetheless.

Spoilers follow below.

Spoiler

Bravely Second: End Layer will be released for Nintendo 3DS in Japan on April 23. A Western release has not yet been revealed

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#2 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 09 February 2015 - 09:03 AM

Pretty sure a western release is coming. If I recall, Bravely Default actually sold well in EU and NA.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#3 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 09 February 2015 - 12:54 PM

I'm really looking to this. It looks like it's doing what a sequel should do: making a good game great.

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#4 Marcus

Marcus

Spiny

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 05:09 PM

Pretty sure a western release is coming. If I recall, Bravely Default actually sold well in EU and NA.

Yep. The non-Japanese sales outnumbered the Japanese sales by a fair way. We'll almost definitely be getting this. Now we just need them to announce FF Explorers and DQ7.

Edited by MarcusT, 11 February 2015 - 05:09 PM.

#5 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 11 February 2015 - 07:41 PM

Yep. The non-Japanese sales outnumbered the Japanese sales by a fair way. We'll almost definitely be getting this. Now we just need them to announce FF Explorers and DQ7.

Don't you know the West hates DQ and that FF Explorers isn't FFXIII-Lightning Returns AGAIN? /sarcasm

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!