NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 27 February 2015 - 07:18 PM

You can unlock and play as a giant Cucco in the latest DLC (Boss/Ganon pack) by getting an A-rank on a certain mission.
Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#2 Dr Wario

Dr Wario

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 02:11 PM

This game could have been so much more.  What a waste.

undOZ4c.png

#3 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 26 March 2015 - 02:44 PM

This game could have been so much more. What a waste.

Care to explain how? Only thing I wanted was the game to be about one of the wars in Hyrule's past. The story is still pretty decent though, and the gameplay was smart with a whole lot of content.

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#4 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 02:46 PM

This game could have been so much more.  What a waste.

Now the post makes sense

#5 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 26 March 2015 - 02:47 PM

Leave it to wario to fart up a good thread hah. Wish he would detail what would make the game worthwhile in his opinion rather then making the statement and logging off. Makes for better discussion when actual reasons are given with an opinion.
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#6 Dr Wario

Dr Wario

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 02:58 PM

Umm what does this have to do with trolling?  You want details?  Just Google for them, they are in almost every review.  I'm not sure how long all of you have been playing the Dynasty Warriors series, but I played every installment religiously since the fall of 2000 on PS2 (including the Japan-only exclusives), and yeah, it has gotten a little stale, considering they have changed less than 5% of the gameplay in a decade and a half.  

The Zelda universe allows for an amazing open-space hack and slash game, and KOEI totally blew it.  I'm not even talking about the injustice they did the Zelda IP in the presentation department, because gameplay comes first, and the gameplay just doesn't hold up.

undOZ4c.png

#7 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 03:12 PM

Umm what does this have to do with trolling?  You want details?  Just Google for them, they are in almost every review.

Yes I let others I don't know decide my opinion for me. What should I have for dinner? Guess I will google and ask random strangers to decide for me what I should have and like.

I know the series well. I own a few and played the very first on PS1 when it was a fighting game. HW warriors gives life to the series in adding some new mechanics and the DLC has been amazing. It's actually the best Warriors game I played. I plan to get DQH as well. You talk like you have not played you just direct us to reviews and playing past games. Sorry it does not count. It's not a re-skin but a retooling. Bloodborne is not Dark Souls but a re-toooled  game that's nearly identical but new things added and other things tweaked to make it better and a bit different. Same for Hyrule Warriors.

Stop acting like you know this game because of reviews you read or played the games on PlayStation 2. Let me Judge a modern Mario game based on what I played on Super Nintendo.

Edited by Ryudo, 26 March 2015 - 03:14 PM.

#8 Son Edo

Son Edo

Spiny

• Members
  • 200 posts
  • NNID:SonEdo

Posted 26 March 2015 - 04:20 PM

I wouldn't say they blew it, it has a 75 score on metacritic which is pretty much what I expected. The gameplay is fun and really satisfying demolishing enemies with powerful characters such as ganondorf and young link. 

It served it's purpose for a spin-off.

In my opinion. :)

#9 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 26 March 2015 - 04:38 PM

Umm what does this have to do with trolling? You want details? Just Google for them, they are in almost every review. I'm not sure how long all of you have been playing the Dynasty Warriors series, but I played every installment religiously since the fall of 2000 on PS2 (including the Japan-only exclusives), and yeah, it has gotten a little stale, considering they have changed less than 5% of the gameplay in a decade and a half.

The Zelda universe allows for an amazing open-space hack and slash game, and KOEI totally blew it. I'm not even talking about the injustice they did the Zelda IP in the presentation department, because gameplay comes first, and the gameplay just doesn't hold up.

Erm, L-targeting, weak points, traditional Zelda items? I'll admit the only other Warriors game I've played is Chronicles on 3DS, but the gameplay is different. And there's also Adventure Mode, the Challenge Mode, and well-priced DLC that works pretty well too.

Oh, and we don't do "use google to figure my opinions out" around here. 'Cus like, we like to have good discussions and help each other out and such. Remember that before 3dude totally gets on you.

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#10 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 26 March 2015 - 05:16 PM

Thanks for posting your opinion with details finally Dr. Mario, I will give you that.  :D

I think the game is superb and exceeded my expectations in content... actually it's a bit overwhelming if you factor in the well done DLC too. Gameplay, I knew what to expect coming in as I have played past entries but this game kept me coming back for more simply because of being invested in the world and it's characters. Lots of replay value and co-op can be quite fun too even with a performance hit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!