• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 GarrettReznor

GarrettReznor

Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 12:08 AM

My Wii u games include( Pikmin 3,Zelda Wind waker HD, Super smash bros, Mario kart 8,super Mario 3d world and zeldas hyrule Warriors) super Mario Galaxy 2,punchout, and metriod prime trilogy via wii u shop.
  I'm incredibly excited to join this community and hope to meet some fellow Nintendo lovers. I bought the wii u almost a year ago with a small level of skepticism but  am so glad I did. Wii u is hands down my favorite console to date, and I've owned/own( ps2-4,360,gamecube, n64. My roommate and I play my wii u over his ps4 9/10 times with his remarks being how underrated the wii u is and why aren't there more games that feature local( split/shared screen)  coop/multi-player games.
  I'm stoked for the new zelda, star Fox, Splatoon, Yoshis woolly world( not sold yet if I'll buy it and of course xenoblade chronicles x.
Who agrees or believes with me that at this year's E3 Nintendo will officially announce the future release of pokken tournament for the wii u!?!

Edited by GarrettReznor, 23 March 2015 - 12:38 AM.

#2 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 23 March 2015 - 02:27 AM

Welcome to the forums. nice to have you aboard, I think we could very well get word on Pokken Tourney for Wii U but it may be a 2016 release. I expect a Metroid reveal too.

Enjoy the forums!

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#3 Kardibask

Kardibask

Ninj

• Members
  • 314 posts
  • NNID:Kardibask
  • Fandom:
    Marvel, DC Comics

Posted 23 March 2015 - 02:36 AM

Welcome to the forums! 

e674231265.jpg

#4 Teddy

Teddy

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • NNID:latios
  • Fandom:
    mlp

Posted 23 March 2015 - 07:48 AM

welcome! *creepy smile*

cant have signature cuz of internet explorer :/

#5 iEatTacos

iEatTacos

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • NNID:iEatTacos
  • Fandom:
    Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Legend Of Zelda

Posted 06 April 2015 - 09:04 PM

I grew up with couch Co-Op and it's nice to see the Wii U supporting this feature. Welcome to the forums and I'll add you're NNID when I get back on. Peace

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!