• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 11 June 2015 - 12:26 PM

From http://nintendoenthu...real-this-time/

legend-of-legacy.jpg

The Legend of Legacy has been danced around by Atlus for quite a few months now. In an interview last month, an Atlus executive subtly announced The Legend of Legacy for western localization. Now, Atlus has made an official announcementregarding Legend of Legacy. The game will be arriving to the west this fall on the 3DS for $39.99 in the US and $49.99 in Canada.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#2 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 11 June 2015 - 01:48 PM

Excuse me for a second:

Go Quack yourself Atlus. You're a bunch of Quacking Quacks who think that you get to magically charge $10 more in Canada. I know our Dollar is in the Quacker right now, but this game is already Niche as hell. You barely get away with this with EO/SMT/Persona, but this is just quacking on the fan's faces. Giving it a $5 increase over Nintendo games is absurd.

Shame, as I was really looking forward to getting it at launch. Hell, I don't GET Atlus nowdays, because they pull crap like this and then in 6 months the game is half or more off digitally. They're losing month 1 sales with this quack, and that's stupid.

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!