NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 12 June 2015 - 02:27 AM

From http://www.gamnesia....e3#.VXqzt_lVhBc

When asked about third-party support for Nintendo from Canadian developers, Trepanier first pointed out that Nintendo and Ubisoft continue to have a relationship (although it's not the healthy one it used to be) and teased that "at E3 you’ll be hearing about more big third-party partnerships." The topic of third-party support was brought up again later in the interview, and Trepanier said that we'll be hearing about "interesting partnerships" soon.

"We would love to have [them] and you’ll hear in a few weeks about some interesting partnerships. We’ve already over the past year opened up and aggressively sought licensing deals in lots of different areas. In the video game space you’ve seen Nintendo characters appear in other game worlds. It’s also happening outside the game world, with the Universal Studios partnership that will bring Nintendo to fans and families through theme parks." — Pierre-Paul Trepanier

- See more at: http://www.gamnesia....e3#.VXqzt_lVhBc

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#2 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 12 June 2015 - 06:06 AM

It seems like exclusive third-party games tend to do alright, and third party games using Nintendo IP's do best. Any other third party support flops sadly.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#3 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 12 June 2015 - 06:32 AM

Lets be clear and I hope I am wrong but I do see this being anything significant. It will be something like skylanders or lego.... I hope people are not expecting any mature rated third party games to be announced at E3... but again Nintendo I am willing to be wrong on this one.

#4 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 12 June 2015 - 06:52 AM

Lets be clear and I hope I am wrong but I do see this being anything significant. It will be something like skylanders or lego.... I hope people are not expecting any mature rated third party games to be announced at E3... but again Nintendo I am willing to be wrong on this one.

Yeah I hear ya. I do think this could mean more direct partnerships which in turn would lead to either exclusive's/ collab projects like Hyrule Warriors was. That is really the best of both worlds for 3rd party on Wii U. 

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#5 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 04:25 PM

You know I love the colorful and quirky games from 1st and 2nd parties. I also like when they get us games like Bayonetta 2 and Devils Third. I am kinda hoping some of those are more on the M rated side to make the system more balanced from colorful to more serious.

#6 storabajskorven

storabajskorven

Boo

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • NNID:Stranders

Posted 13 June 2015 - 04:33 AM

You know I love the colorful and quirky games from 1st and 2nd parties. I also like when they get us games like Bayonetta 2 and Devils Third. I am kinda hoping some of those are more on the M rated side to make the system more balanced from colorful to more serious.

I want games that are both colourful and serious.

#7 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 09:08 AM

That's what I said

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!