• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 03:44 PM

PS4 is a great console, had mine since launch and I know this gen probably won't last anywhere near as long as last but with the upcoming stuff I think it's deserving of being in the lead.

I don't think Sony saw Wii U as a threat at all, instead of copying Nintendo like usual they have done their own thing from the start.

I admire how despite being in financial trouble they packed a lot of decent tech inside one fairly priced package and it has paid off big time (unlike others).
I am playing PS4 more than ever and think they will have the best games at the end of this gen.

DRj22WL.gif

Edited by Scumbag, 18 June 2015 - 04:08 PM.

#2 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 04:17 PM

Because I'm not scumbag horrifying troll.

I beat to my own drum.

You hate Nintendo,we get it. http://www.psu.com/f...b3847ffcc34120a

You can go there.

#3 Big Boss

Big Boss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 04:44 PM

so are there gonna be less than 10 wii u retail games this year. pretty sure thats all.

#4 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 05:09 PM

Ok, that's enough of that. We get it that you hated Nintendo's E3 and you might hate nintendo. You've repeated it several times to the point of trying to push it on all of us, whether we actually cared or not. Some of us can ignore it, while others might not.

If your posts aren't going to encourage decent discussion and are just for venting or wanting a yelling contest, you will find that we will lock the threads and take action if need be.

But goddamn, it's been 2 days now, chill out. You can have a PS4 thread, but you don't need to make it an anti-nintendo thread too, it just gets tiresome.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!