• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 04:41 PM

Only a person with no heart could turn this series down,no soul,Mr Grinch. It does not matter if you are not into RPGs.  It's something everyone owes them self to play. The writing is some of the most amazing and clever and maybe the best localization for any RPG ever. If you never played an RPG before this is a fantastic place to start.

If you need some background on the Mother series. Try these videos.

You can catch parts 2 and 3 as well.  It's sad this series is a hard sell on people. It was on me then I bought it on VC. Ended up living up to the hype if not surpass it. This is a game that makes your everything smile unless you're heartless.

It's 10 dollars. That's just 1 less Starbucks or fast food meal. This will last an impression on your life when you give it a fair chance.

Heck try the music

TOPIC IS FOR NEWCOMERS AND FANS NOT HATERADE.

Edited by Beat, 19 June 2015 - 07:21 AM.

#2 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 05:14 PM

I spent about 6 or so hours on the first Earthbound game and really disliked it. Due to my expierence, I haven't really wanted to touch the sequel or even Mother 3.

I know that the games are better and I might enjoy them, but I personally cannot go into a game if I still have the feeling that I'll dislike it.

#3 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 06:19 PM

Everything is better a second time and 6 hours is not fair for an RPG. You should replay it from the beginning as sometimes current mood you were in makes your mind up for you.

BTW my fave song in EB

because of EB I since bought the OST,Hats(I wear it daily) Shirts and more.

Edited by Beat, 19 June 2015 - 07:24 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!