No replies to this topic

#1 Cavell

Cavell

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 02:20 PM

Hi guys,

So I bought the Smurfs 2 for my kids the other day :wacko: and for the life of me I can not work out how to do a co op/ 2 player game. I only have the option for clockwork and even that wont work, so if anybody has played the game before and can help solve this one I would appreciate it.

#2 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 02 July 2015 - 02:29 PM

I have the game but haven't tried co-op. Wii Remotes are required, I am sure you have one of those synced to the Wii U correct?

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#3 Cavell

Cavell

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 02:44 PM

Yeh we have several remotes and I have tried them all none of them work, and I've tried resyncing them aswell. And I have tried with and without our Wii Plus adaptor

#4 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 02:46 PM

Get a better game? Licensed games are garbage. Harsh maybe but those are rushed to market games with no QA,it's bound many of them are half assed and broken. Try getting Kirby yarn or something with Co-op.

#5 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 02 July 2015 - 02:47 PM

Yeh we have several remotes and I have tried them all none of them work, and I've tried resyncing them aswell. And I have tried with and without our Wii Plus adaptor

hmm, if i get a chance ill try getting co-op to work. Is it just one special mode or can you play coop during the normal game?

PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#6 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 02 July 2015 - 02:49 PM

I was just wondering if the mode has to be unlocked or something. There are a ton of lets play videos showing coop and no problems, so i dont think it's a bug per say.

#7 Cavell

Cavell

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 02:51 PM

Get a better game? Licensed games are garbage. Harsh maybe but those are rushed to market games with no QA,it's bound many of them are half assed and broken. Try getting Kirby yarn or something with Co-op.

We actually got Kirby as well they love that one.

hmm, if i get a chance ill try getting co-op to work. Is it just one special mode or can you play coop during the normal game?

It's supposed to be just normal co-op up to 5 players.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!