#1 Mahmoodinho98

Mahmoodinho98

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Fandom:
    Halo,Nintendo,Arsenal and Merrikh

Posted 06 July 2015 - 05:34 PM

Am not sure what to major in?? Can anyone show me the essentials about both and what careers are followed by both majors

#2 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 07:00 PM

Ask yourself if you are more interested in hardware or software (also if you like intense math and the such). CS is all about the science involved with computers, programming, complex math, databases, networking, compiling code, and beyond. CEN is more geared towards the design and implamentation of computers, like building computers, robotics, and etc.

Game designers are usually CS dropouts or people who don't go all the way in the field. Hence the "Science" part.

#3 Mahmoodinho98

Mahmoodinho98

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Fandom:
    Halo,Nintendo,Arsenal and Merrikh

Posted 07 July 2015 - 06:19 PM

Ask yourself if you are more interested in hardware or software (also if you like intense math and the such). CS is all about the science involved with computers, programming, complex math, databases, networking, compiling code, and beyond. CEN is more geared towards the design and implamentation of computers, like building computers, robotics, and etc.

Game designers are usually CS dropouts or people who don't go all the way in the field. Hence the "Science" part.

if I do CS do I get to learn about computer hardware???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!