Photo

Devil's Third is Going to be a Good Game!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 04 August 2015 - 05:51 AM

From http://www.destructo...e--297153.phtml

I am officially going to publicly put my reputation on the line and call it now - Devil's Third is going to be a good game!  

This isn't going to be an extremely detailed blog, but the content is still important enough to get out there now so that it's public and everyone interested in the game who reads these blogs knows.  I sat and watched 4 Japanese gamers play this live today for hours, all day long.  I saw a large portion of single player, 4 bosses, and hours of multi-player, and I literally see no evidence at all to support the hyperbolic narrative in the media right now claiming this is one of the worst games ever made.  I am confronted with two options: 1) I can trust what these people wrote, or 2) I can trust my own eyesight ...

I'm going with option #2!

more at link.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#2 storabajskorven

storabajskorven

Boo

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • NNID:Stranders

Posted 04 August 2015 - 09:53 AM

Wow, that was very well written. Thank you so much for posting this!

#3 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 02:22 PM

Awesome

#4 Jenni

Jenni

♡Starship Amazing Fangirl♡

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • NNID:CandiBunni
  • Fandom:
    Too many to name! (; A ;)

Posted 08 August 2015 - 10:51 PM

I'm still not convinced. It looks like it may be decent from the videos I've seen, but anything more than that, I'm not so sure. It kind of reminds me of Never Dead, and if you can remember that game, it wasn't very good...

4t1pzys.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!