5 replies to this topic

#1 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 08:47 AM

http://www.nintendol...n_the_eshop_now

In addition the original Wii title, Xenoblade Chronicles, is available on the eShop right now in Europe. If you pick it up for the usual Wii download price of €19.99 / £17.99, you're eligible to receive €10 / £9 off the eShop version of Xenoblade Chronicles X when it launches in December, too.

As a final treat their's going to be a live stream of the Wii U title on 8th August at 7am Pacific / 10am Eastern / 3pm UK / 4pm CET on Twitch.tv/twitch, which we'll cover here on Nintendo Life.

So, which of these Xenoblade downloads or special editions are you planning to pick up?

I hope it comes to the US as well as I feel like a jerk with my PAL and US physical copies. More people should play this game and I feel like I am hoarding it from others to have a chance.

#2 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 05 August 2015 - 05:27 PM

I hope it comes to US as well, it should! Would help the coming release of X in December

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#3 Marcus

Marcus

Spiny

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 07:35 AM

It's weird that the regional differences carry over onto the digital stuff too. I wouldn't have thought there'd be any reason to have the US release be later.

#4 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 02:16 AM

It's weird that the regional differences carry over onto the digital stuff too. I wouldn't have thought there'd be any reason to have the US release be later.

The various Nintendo regional divisions make their own decisions just like it is with Sony and MS. Nintendo of Japan, Europe, Australia and U.S. all make their own decisions. It's always been like this and probably won't change. 

#5 AdmiralClassy

AdmiralClassy

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 807 posts
  • NNID:AdmiralClassy
  • Fandom:
    Dragon ball Z, Nintendo, One Piece

Posted 12 August 2015 - 04:58 AM

I haven't bought this yet but apparently you can actually play using the gamepad as your controller. Is this the first wii game where this is possible?

Shing Shong For Smash 4!

Honk For Ponk!

NNid AdmiralClassy
Psn AdmiralClassy

Steam AdmiralClassy

#6 Marcus

Marcus

Spiny

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 10:45 PM

I haven't bought this yet but apparently you can actually play using the gamepad as your controller. Is this the first wii game where this is possible?

I think Pandora's Tower allowed that too. And possible one other.

It's just any game that was playable with the classic controller on the Wii.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!