• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 07 August 2015 - 04:22 PM

From http://wiiudaily.com...wii-u-possibly/

the-walking-dead-640x360.jpeg?1cea44

It looks as though Telltale’s The Walking Dead series could be headed to Wii U if a pre-order page on GAME UK’s website is to be believed. The listing is for a combo pack that will include both Season One and Season Two of The Walking Dead for £30. The page has the game listed for an October 30 release.

If this turns out to be true this will be Telltale’s first foray into releasing on Wii U. Their games are already available on a wide array of platforms including PC and Mac as well as iOS and Android mobile devices. Telltale themselves have not yet confirmed the pack, but retailer information is typically pretty reliable.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#2 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 09:23 PM

Not a fan of Telltale at all but if true that's a pretty decent 3rd party release even if old.

#3 Son Edo

Son Edo

Spiny

• Members
  • 200 posts
  • NNID:SonEdo

Posted 08 August 2015 - 03:44 AM

This was completely out of the blue. I definitely recommend it if you haven't played it before.

#4 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 08 August 2015 - 05:31 AM

I played them on PC (best storytelling games I've played tbh) but it's good to see it coming to Wii U.

No sig.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!