NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 12 August 2015 - 12:38 PM

Apart from the price tag, those wishing to still get the game on Vita will be able to get a physical copy via the multi-lingual release.

Arrives in September. http://www.play-asia...guage/13/708xwx

resident-evil-revelations-2-multilanguag

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#2 Marcus

Marcus

Spiny

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 02:00 AM

I'd seen that. Such a weird arrangement. But better than nothing I guess. If the port reviews well, I'll definitely get it. For saying the Vita was almost made for shooters, there are a depressing lack of them on the platform.

#3 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 August 2015 - 03:20 PM

I'd seen that. Such a weird arrangement. But better than nothing I guess. If the port reviews well, I'll definitely get it. For saying the Vita was almost made for shooters, there are a depressing lack of them on the platform.

Yeah better than nothing is right. Most likely going to pick it up along with an amiibo on play asia. :)
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#4 Marcus

Marcus

Spiny

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 10:36 PM

My desire to play Xenoblade Chronicles on the gamepad ended up overwhelming my need for a shooter. Especially with Mario Maker coming out so soon, I don't think I'll have time for this :-| Probably wait for a sale.

#5 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 25 August 2015 - 05:54 PM

My desire to play Xenoblade Chronicles on the gamepad ended up overwhelming my need for a shooter. Especially with Mario Maker coming out so soon, I don't think I'll have time for this :-| Probably wait for a sale.

I decided to pre-order via import.. orderd a few amiibos and stuff with it anyways. I saw a tweet today saying that fans should stay tuned for improvements on the Vita version. Sounds at the very least a bit promising.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!