Blooper

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda

Posted 03 February 2012 - 07:18 PM

HOLY crap...

http://mynintendonew...great-progress/

Edited by mootap, 03 February 2012 - 07:18 PM.

Posted Image

#2 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 03 February 2012 - 07:22 PM

Why holy crap?
Were you not expecting rockstar to release gta5 on wiiu?
It's not been confirmed for any platform yet.

GTA got boring after vice city, when it tried to take itself too seriously, imo.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#3 mootap

mootap

Blooper

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda

Posted 03 February 2012 - 07:26 PM

Why holy crap?
Were you not expecting rockstar to release gta5 on wiiu?
It's not been confirmed for any platform yet.

GTA got boring after vice city, when it tried to take itself too seriously, imo.

I wouldn't cared much if it wasn't on the wii U.I am just fan of the series.
Posted Image

#4 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 03 February 2012 - 07:31 PM

Me too, but the trailer makes it look like San Andreas, with better graphics.
I was hoping for something more like Chinatown Wars.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#5 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 03 February 2012 - 08:21 PM

I think they wanted to show the graphical capabilities before making one like Chinatown Wars. I think the next one will be like it though. I think they will use the touch screen controls to hotwire a car. They can probably even make a game like GtaCW in the app store like on the Apple app store.

Heh.

#6 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 03 February 2012 - 08:22 PM

I think they wanted to show the graphical capabilities before making one like Chinatown Wars. I think the next one will be like it though. I think they will use the touch screen controls to hotwire a car. They can probably even make a game like GtaCW in the app store like on the Apple app store.

I mean more how the story was fun and wasn't just about some Russian wanting to kill some people etc.
Or about a black guy wanting to join a gang.
They can have good graphics and do that, but the trailer looked an awful lot like it wasn't going to be about a fun story, more of the same gta sa and gta 4.
Meh, the touch controls were alright, but mostly just a hastle.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#7 aaron

aaron

noraA

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Fandom:
    You

Posted 03 February 2012 - 10:03 PM

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnU-tOV_uzE&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded[/url]

Heh.

LOL, what the heck?

by chance

#8 MachineLaw

MachineLaw

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Fandom:
    Too many to name

Posted 04 February 2012 - 05:18 PM

Lol there's a lot of hate for GTA here. The series is great in my opinion and there's not one entry in which I've not been satisfied, but I don't really understand the "Holy Crap" of the link since there isn't any confirmation or anything at all about Wii U.

#9 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 04 February 2012 - 06:17 PM

LOL, what the heck?

Robot Chicken.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users