PipoPito

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic, Metroid, Pokemon, Ape Escape

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:44 AM

Ya i read that on IGN.
Old Usernames: Pipopito, Great Mighty Poo , Pit.

#3 GeneralCraezy

GeneralCraezy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Fandom:
    Final Fantasy, RPGs, Nintendo, SE.

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:49 AM

Is your caps lock broken?

Posted Image

#4 Gameboysoadvance

Gameboysoadvance

Blooper

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:54 AM

Is your caps lock broken?

Worked in advertising for awhile. Big letters attracts attention. Made you click on it and comment. Yes. I still got it. Should have stayed with it I was making a KILLING!

#5 GeneralCraezy

GeneralCraezy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:56 AM

Worked in advertising for awhile. Big letters attracts attention. Made you click on it and comment. Yes. I still got it. Should have stayed with it I was making a KILLING!

touche ;)

Posted Image

#6 Gameboysoadvance

Gameboysoadvance

Blooper

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:59 AM

touche ;)

I'm still doing it. Nintendo give me a call I'll show you how to sell that thing.

#7 GeneralCraezy

GeneralCraezy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 28 March 2012 - 11:10 AM

I'm still doing it. Nintendo give me a call I'll show you how to sell that thing.

You should'a put it in bold and big flashing lights around it aswell ;)

Posted Image

#8 Gameboysoadvance

Gameboysoadvance

Blooper

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 11:15 AM

You should'a put it in bold and big flashing lights around it aswell ;)

Please don't get me started, I'll have rainbow letters all across the screen... I'll tone it done for ya.

#9 Bane

Bane

Spiny

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:19 PM

Not sure if this is a good idea if it is true. I am sure no PS3 BC and no used-games playability can drive people away.

#10 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:21 PM

i like the codename . glad to hear it's coming next year to :)

Signature_Fox.png

#11 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:43 PM

this is actually good news for me as i plan on getting the wiiu and ps4 next gen

#12 Sage

Sage

Chronicler

• Members
  • 752 posts
  • NNID:ViralLight
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda, Splatushi

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:31 PM

I have no reason not to believe it besides the fact it wont be backwards compatible (which would be a bad idea), I like the codename as well. If it's true we will more then likely see/hear something about it sometime this year.

Edited by Sage, 28 March 2012 - 04:37 PM.

#13 Gameboysoadvance

Gameboysoadvance

Blooper

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:44 PM

I have no reason not to believe it besides the fact it wont be backwards compatible (which would be a bad idea), I like the codename as well. If it's true we will more then likely see/hear something about it sometime this year.

Remeber these are the same folks who force you to have a Internet connection to buy a vita game. Vita has little backwards compatibility.

Edited by Gameboysoadvance, 28 March 2012 - 04:48 PM.

#14 Sage

Sage

Chronicler

• Members
  • 752 posts
  • NNID:ViralLight
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda, Splatushi

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:51 PM

Remeber these are the same folks why force you to have a Internet connection to buy a vita game. Vita has little backwards compatibility.

Yeah I know, I know there isn't much point in justifying it but adding a umd drive would only make the Vita bigger and more expensive then it already is. Besides it's the the American Sony that's greedy they don't offer the PSP transfer program.

#15 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:16 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if SONY is working on their next-gen console, along with Microsoft. It's a matter of when they will reveal it is the real news.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#16 uh20

uh20

Thwomp

• Members
  • 340 posts
  • Fandom:
    i HATE m$windows

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:26 AM

if "orbis" restricts anything that is not reasonable, then I will hire Italian mobsters to get Sony, kill the employees slowly, and bring the bosses to me, so I can yell at them a lot

its practically the same thing I do to DRM using companies, and what I might do if windows8 supports an app-Break switch
:laugh:

#17 double D 215

double D 215

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:30 AM

It's funny how both MS and Sony are having all these leaks and we get nothing from Nintendo or anything about 3rd party Wii U games. Seems like they are scared and trying to kill the hype.

#18 Gameboysoadvance

Gameboysoadvance

Blooper

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:37 AM

It's funny how both MS and Sony are having all these leaks and we get nothing from Nintendo or anything about 3rd party Wii U games. Seems like they are scared and trying to kill the hype.

Exactly. Someone is trying their hardest to make people believe that the Wii U is underpowered or just on par with the ps360." The controller is a gimmick" is all you read on other forums. But the one that really gets me is how people say the xbox 720 and PS4 will light years ahead of the Wii U....WOW REALLY!

Edited by Gameboysoadvance, 29 March 2012 - 10:37 AM.

#19 Meelow100

Meelow100

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:04 AM

Exactly. Someone is trying their hardest to make people believe that the Wii U is underpowered or just on par with the ps360." The controller is a gimmick" is all you read on other forums. But the one that really gets me is how people say the xbox 720 and PS4 will light years ahead of the Wii U....WOW REALLY!

Yeah, and they would probably make something else up if the PS4/720 are confirmed to have a touchscreen controller and not much more powerful then the Wii U.

Edited by Meelow100, 29 March 2012 - 11:08 AM.

#20 double D 215

double D 215

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:05 AM

I am really not that worried how powerful the Wii U is gonna be. Look at Nintendo's games on the Wii. I think they look almost as good as a lot of 360 or PS3 games just not being in HD. I also like how Nintendo in innovates the industry. I like having the option of motion controls or normal play and with the pad the possibilities are gonna be even greater. Long live Nintendo!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!