#21 AndyG

AndyG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 610 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Monster Hunter, Super Meat Boy

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:02 PM

I think it will at least take a good 3-5 years minimum for the company to go downhill, If the loses are too great then they will probably just leave the gaming market and continue working on TV's and stuff before they decide if they can handle coming back into the gaming market.
Im not saying this will happen, this is extremely unlikely, I'm just saying this would be a worse case senario and it could happen just as easily to Nintendo and Microsoft.
Posted Image

This is where it ends

#22 MoH

MoH

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • Fandom:
    Shooters

Posted 15 April 2012 - 05:43 PM

I think it will at least take a good 3-5 years minimum for the company to go downhill, If the loses are too great then they will probably just leave the gaming market and continue working on TV's and stuff before they decide if they can handle coming back into the gaming market.
Im not saying this will happen, this is extremely unlikely, I'm just saying this would be a worse case senario and it could happen just as easily to Nintendo and Microsoft.

The PlayStation brand will be the last thing Sony will ditch. It brings in the most money.

Posted Image

#23 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 15 April 2012 - 05:47 PM

The PlayStation brand will be the last thing Sony will ditch. It brings in the most money.

Not sure about it bringing in the most money, more like it's been bleeding them dry this generation.
But even so I agree that'll be the last part of their business they'll sell off.

It gets their Online Distribution right into consumer's homes, allowing them to sell their digital products directly to people.
A lot of people point out Microsoft want the one box under your TV position, but Sony want that equally, they have so much to gain from having you use their box under your TV.
It's a hub of entertainment, which they can use to bleed you dry.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!