Photo

Nicalis - "Wii U is by far the most powerful console that Nintendo has ever made

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Meelow100

Meelow100

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:45 PM

http://translate.goo...nunca-no-52324/

"During our talk today with Tyrone in 2012 IDEAM we have spoken at length about his game to WiiU and 3DS. These statements can see the TV Blogocio integrate yourself into next week.

However, we have questioned Tyrone on WiiU power. We have made clear that it has come to exploit to the fullest, and do not need it for their projects, but he is sure that the console will meet the expectations of gamers.

According to Tyrone WiiU is "All too far the most powerful console in the history of Nintendo," and you are sure you can be on the market, competing hard, "for 5 or 10 years."

All this information is known after starting the development of its new project, aimed at Nintendo 3DS and WiiU. In Nicalis already have the dev. Kit of the new console from Nintendo, and have been able to do their tests.

But Tyrone is very clear. He says that when we put the home console sector next to each other and compare, what we're going to ask is which game is better, not which has the most stunning graphics. That the new driver WiiU and possibilities of the console in general have much to say."

Finally legit info from legit devs!:D.

#2 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:58 PM

Duh. It's a bit exaggerated though. Last year before WiiU we could of said Wii is the most powerful system Nintendo has made.

#3 jono

jono

Boo

• Members
  • 552 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:58 PM

Well, duh. It's gonna be HD.

I do like what he says about it competing hard on the market for the next 5-10 years, though. Makes me think, maybe it won't be so far behind the the PS720 after all.

#4 Meelow100

Meelow100

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:02 PM

I know people will say "Well of course, it's Nintendo's new system" BUT the comment he said 5-10 years really helps prove the Wii U is very powerful, and I don't think he would of said something that obvious if it was about because it's Nintendo's newest system, the Wii is the most powerful console Nintendo made and I feel by his comment will be like him saying a jump like N64 and GameCube but even bigger possibly.

#5 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:03 PM

It's kind of a given that it's the strongest Nintendo console by far.

Though being able to last for 10 years with the competition is pretty good, considering that Nintendo has an average of a 5 year time bracket for each generation of consoles.

Edited by Joshua, 15 April 2012 - 08:14 PM.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#6 uh20

uh20

Thwomp

• Members
  • 340 posts
  • Fandom:
    i HATE m$windows

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:12 PM

neat meat, this of course could mean anywhere between it being more powerful than the Wii to the fact it Will last 10 years as a competing system, it goes with all the rumors I'm assuming, which is the *maybe* slightly less power than the other consoles coming out but will probably cost less and not have additional fees like money-tangerineting xbox360
:laugh:

#7 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:16 PM

Shots fired. EAT IT HATERS!

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#8 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:22 PM

Let's just wait until E3 before we get all excited over what this guy says.

#9 Rasvita

Rasvita

Spiny

• Members
  • 247 posts
  • NNID:Squish
  • Fandom:
    One Piece, Fire Emblem, umm...others?

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:53 PM

I wanted to make a joke about how this isn't coming from an anonymous and therefore isn't real, but then I realized I've already done that in the past. It is actually quite nice to hear good things coming from people who actually have the dev kits and are actively working with them.

"All too far the most powerful console in the history of Nintendo,"

Unfortunately, this means that the rumours of NES level power is false, unless of course these people have old dev kits. *sigh* I was so looking forward to that.

NNID:  Squish

3DS :  2406-5151-7673

Steam:  Squishton Rasvita

#10 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:54 PM

This is a great quote . This guy means that it is by far the biggest jump in specs nintendo has ever made to a new generation . Also this just shows what people will think when seeing wii u in action . E3 will be the best yet :D

Signature_Fox.png

#11 Bane

Bane

Spiny

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:30 AM

We can all figure out that Wii U is the most powerful Nintendo console yet. More important, however, is him saying that Wii U will compete for 5-10 years. That is a sign that Wii U is no slouch.

#12 10k

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 392 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mass Effect, Mario

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:55 AM

Hmmm, why didn't he say "most powerful console I have ever worked on"? Does that mean the ps4 and 720 dev kits are more powerful? I assume it is powerful if it will last 5-10 years on the market.
Posted Image
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

#13 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:55 PM

Hmmm, why didn't he say "most powerful console I have ever worked on"? Does that mean the ps4 and 720 dev kits are more powerful? I assume it is powerful if it will last 5-10 years on the market.

No because PS720 are still speculations. nothing has been revealed yet.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!