Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:28 AM

http://www.elmundo.e...1334559905.html

"At Nintendo we usually do things against what is expected, things that surprised. So I can not agree with that vision of the future," said an always smiling Miyamoto. " The truth is that traditional games are now also available for iPhone and Android , so we are thinking of creating new types of games, "the creator, who has said he would have liked to create Angry Birds , the hit game phones.

New Game types confirmed.

Nintendo will launch a new Super Mario for this platform , which will combine the TV screen with the remote.

What's your ideas on how they will combine?

In a successful career, Miyamoto has had some failures, for example, Wii Music, a music simulator that did not meet the expectations placed in him the creator. "It is always sad that something is not sold as well as expected. I think these negative experiences on a project is a thorn that is stuck , so we usually try to work the best idea or at least take it up and concretize it from an angle different for use in another title. "
Is that the case of Wii Music? "Yes, I want to do more with that idea," he adds with a laugh.

Wii Music 2 confirmed.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#2 PipoPito

PipoPito

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic, Metroid, Pokemon, Ape Escape

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:35 AM

No news bout Pikmin 3?
Old Usernames: Pipopito, Great Mighty Poo , Pit.

#3 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:23 AM

http://nintendoevery...i-u-game-at-e3/

This article actually says combine the TV with new controller, not TV with the remote but I think that's a given. I can't wait to see a new Mario game in HD and with an awesome controller... Or can I? I think launching the Wii U with a Mario game could be a very smart thing to do. Remember how the N64 launched with SM64. But at the other side, 3D Land just came out and there is a new 2D game on its way to the 3DS. It might be a Mario overload as a result, but we'll see in... 6 weeks?

Also I don't care for Wii Music 2.
No sig.

#4 Deadly Virus

Deadly Virus

Boo

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Fandom:
    3D Mario, Metroid, F-Zero, Pokémon, SSB

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:05 AM

I already know that the new Mario is gonna play great, but... I really hope it LOOKS great as well! The Galaxy games managed to almost reach PS3/360 level graphics, so if Mario Wii U could look as good as the average PS4/720 game or even better, then I'll be really hyped.

Wii U Music could be cool, I have confidence that the new, less "casual" Nintendo can make a game that isn't complete and utter shovelware this time around...

Posted Image

#5 Bane

Bane

Spiny

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:19 AM

http://mynintendonew...his-retirement/

In the spanish interview, Miyamoto confirmed that Super Mario Wii U will appear at E3. No furthur details were given, other than the fact that it will use the TV and controller in tandem.

I don't know about you, but this will be AWESOME!!! I knew we would see Mario for Wii U at E3. WHeither it is a launch title or not, this game will be amazing!

#6 jono

jono

Boo

• Members
  • 552 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:50 AM

SWEET. I personally don't care how many Marios we get, as long as they're fun. I gotta say though, I hope it's galaxy 3.

#7 jono

jono

Boo

• Members
  • 552 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:55 AM

Wii Music 2? HELL YES.

In all seriousness, I'm even more excited about Miyamoto's new IP, now!

#8 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:27 AM

nintendoeverything.com/86639/nintendo-confirms-wii-u-super-mario-bros-game-for-e3-miyamoto-quote/

Add "confirmed" to the title. I think this is the Super Mario 4 they registered a website for.
No sig.

#9 Bane

Bane

Spiny

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:53 AM

Possibly. If this game is at launch then we certainly won't have to worry about Wii U sales haha.

#10 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:56 AM

Yeah NSMB(W) sold big time lol. I think it is the right thing to do for Nintendo. Not making it launch title would be dumb.
No sig.

#11 Fig

Fig

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 418 posts
  • Fandom:
    Miyamoto franchises

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:13 AM

You guys wand side scroller or 3D? I love both types but I'm craving a new 3D adventure.

#12 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:40 AM

Sidescroller. They are better, and a 3D one just came out.
No sig.

#13 Rasvita

Rasvita

Spiny

• Members
  • 247 posts
  • NNID:Squish
  • Fandom:
    One Piece, Fire Emblem, umm...others?

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:17 AM

I would like a new, big, adventureful 3D environment game. I would like it to be more like Sunshine than Galaxy. Ultimately, it makes sense that the game they show off would be New Super Mario Bros. Mii. Actually, that would be ok if there is online multiplayer.

NNID:  Squish

3DS :  2406-5151-7673

Steam:  Squishton Rasvita

#14 Bane

Bane

Spiny

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:41 AM

3D would be better in the sense of showing off the hardware atleast.

#15 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:21 AM

No news bout Pikmin 3?

He's working closely on it and Luigi's Mansion 2 he said.

Nintendo have responded to kotaku saying the Mario game is
New Super Mario Bros. Mii from e3 last year.
http://kotaku.com/59...and-mario-to-e3

Edited by Nollog, 16 April 2012 - 02:33 PM.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#16 Fig

Fig

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 418 posts
  • Fandom:
    Miyamoto franchises

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:42 PM

3D would be better in the sense of showing off the hardware atleast.

I agree.

#17 Meelow100

Meelow100

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:44 PM

http://kotaku.com/59...and-mario-to-e3

"With Nintendo expected to make a big push with its next generation hardware at the Electronic Entertainment Expo in June, legendary game designer Shigeru Miyamoto tells Spanish publication El Mundo that his plumber pal and plant lackeys will be there in full force.

Fans anxiously awaiting a new entry Miyamoto's quirky strategy series Pikmin look to be in luck; he's apparently working on a new entry in the series that will take advantage of the console's high-resolution graphics. The same article mentions Nintendo's beloved creator is also anticipating that the company will introduce a new Super Mario title for the platform, which wouldn't be much of a surprise, really.

I contacted Nintendo for confirmation of Miyamoto's interview statements, and received the following response: "In a recent interview, Mr. Miyamoto confirmed that a new Pikmin game will be shown at the E3 Expo in June. He believes that anyone who has played Pikmin
games in the past will enjoy playing."

Pikmin comes as a pleasant surprise. I've been waiting for a new entry in the series since Nintendo released the Wii-ready version of the second title back in 2009."

Not a shock but I'm so happy it's finally confirmed to be at E3 2012.

#18 Fig

Fig

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 418 posts
  • Fandom:
    Miyamoto franchises

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:48 PM

#19 darkknight41

darkknight41

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:25 PM

http://mynintendonew...his-retirement/

Whilst Nintendo firmly squashed those Miyamoto retirement rumours that infiltrated the web last year, the man himself has told El Mundo that Nintendo must prepare themselves for his eventual retirement. Miyamoto told the publication that he’s currently in the process of giving the talented individuals who work under him much more responsibilities.

“We all get older. I’m already about to turn 60,”

“In recent years I’ve been telling people within Nintendo [that] I’ll have to retire at some point. We must be prepared. That’s why I given more responsibility to younger colleagues.”

#20 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:32 PM

We all know that Miyamoto will eventually retire, I am glad he is already preparing the newer generation to carry on his work.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!