Andrew

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Sega, Nicalis, Mojang, Valve

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:49 PM

Hello everybody!

You might know me as DaManWitDaPlan from nintendo3dsblog.com, wiiublog.com, and 3dsforums.com. I'm joining early, and quite looking forward to Wii U!

I'm quite interested to see if that Zelda tech demo comes to fruition as a game any time soon, and I'm also VERY psyched that Darksiders II is coming to the new console.

If you ask any of my friends, they'll tell you I'm the biggest Nintendo nerd/geek/guru they know. I've got to say, I was a bit skeptical when I saw this year's E3 (I'm usually super impressed by Nintendo's showcase). I'm still not sure how the controller will turn out for the popularity of the console. I think it's a neat idea if the controller is not forced on developers. If they use it primarily as a minimap/inventory screen, like most (good) DS games, then it'll be VERY nice and I'll be backing this new system all the way. Any thoughts?

Anyways, I've been following the N3DS Blog and the WiiU blog since their respective creations, and I hope to be able to contribute and learn here as well!

See you in the forums,
Andrew
'DaManWitDaPlan'
Posted Image
My Platforms: NES, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, GB, GBC, VB, GBA, NDS, 3DS, PC
Check out my 3DS portal minisite! 3DSHome
Check out my personal game development webpage! AKSoft - Innovative Development

#2 AWiiLoverNamedGoo

AWiiLoverNamedGoo

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 11:35 PM

Hi Andrew. I'm really looking forward to the new controller, I love the possibilities it could offer. Chase Me looks like lots of fun, I like the idea of one player being hidden. I also love the idea that whoever is playing can continue to when someone else wants to check the news, sports score, lotto, ect.

#3 Andrew

Andrew

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Sega, Nicalis, Mojang, Valve

Posted 14 June 2011 - 06:07 AM

Hey. Yeah, I agree with most of what you said, but I don't really like chase mii. I'm skeptical of one player playing in a different way than the other 4. It seems like a setup that would be good for Mario Party, but not much else... It feels like the days of the GBA Gamecube cable. But otherwise I'm quite excited.
Posted Image
My Platforms: NES, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, GB, GBC, VB, GBA, NDS, 3DS, PC
Check out my 3DS portal minisite! 3DSHome
Check out my personal game development webpage! AKSoft - Innovative Development

#4 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 17 June 2011 - 08:49 AM

Welcome, to the Forums! I am this sites huge luigi and yoshi fan. Have fun!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!