54 replies to this topic

#41 DANT3

DANT3

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:53 PM

2:00AM in the bloody morning for Australia!? Good grief! :(

Yeah, I'll probably end up missing it, unless I force myself awake.

#42 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:02 AM

2:00AM in the bloody morning for Australia!? Good grief! :(

Casual.
Real Gamers don't sleep until 4AM, and then they get up at 6AM for work as being awesome.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#43 birdmaster21

birdmaster21

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Mario Kart, F-Zero

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:45 PM

hopefully thet record this on ign to watch the whole thing since i'm at school at this time
The Master of All Birds!!!!!

#44 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:32 AM

I've got two weeks off starting from May 28th so I'm all set. Here in the UK we are 8 hours ahead so it will be late afternoon/ early evening for me. As I have a pretty fast Internet connection the streaming shouldn't be a problem for me.

#45 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 05 May 2012 - 11:49 AM

hopefully thet record this on ign to watch the whole thing since i'm at school at this time

Summer School?

#46 Usman Mohammad

Usman Mohammad

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 12:07 PM

I've got two weeks off starting from May 28th so I'm all set. Here in the UK we are 8 hours ahead so it will be late afternoon/ early evening for me. As I have a pretty fast Internet connection the streaming shouldn't be a problem for me.

Yeah its in half term for once, well half term got pushed later than normal. Last year the Sony presser was 1 am on the day of my computing exam, this time I can just stay up and not worry about any exams for now.

#47 birdmaster21

birdmaster21

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Mario Kart, F-Zero

Posted 05 May 2012 - 12:31 PM

Summer School?

nope my school finishes in the last week in June, also summer school is in august and my grades are too good for that anyway
The Master of All Birds!!!!!

#48 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, SmashBros, F-Zero

Posted 05 May 2012 - 01:33 PM

G4TV....

12pm for me. Too bad I work 8-4:30 Monday-Friday. Maybe I can somehow find a way to have a doctor's appointment that day or something lol. If it shows on television I will PVR it but I think it only get's streamed.

Spike shows the Video Game Awards....G4TV shows E3. Spike NEVER shows E3.

You can go to Spike Tv as they will be showing e3.

Bird by then there will be no homework for you. Fake being sick. Or just dont go. Its June 1 random day wont be missing anything.

[E3 2012] Nintendo gets it's throne back.

#49 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 05 May 2012 - 10:51 PM

Spike shows the Video Game Awards....G4TV shows E3. Spike NEVER shows E3.

They are planning to do so this year.
http://www.spike.com...ll-access-live/
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#50 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:25 AM

Wasn't spike the official Microsoft conference broadcaster last year, or am I thinking of G4?
Doesn't matter to me either way, not American so can't watch either. Spike even use GEOIP on their website like scat scats.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#51 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:03 AM

Its time 1 or 2 networks try to cover up the event, the access to watch the show is not applicable.. I hope they are more than 3-4 networks who will cover it up.

Everybody is going to watch nintendo at E3. So its also good to post here all the big game forums, who will attend and cover it live..

I know about Gamespot, Dtoid, IGN..

Edited by Orion, 06 May 2012 - 07:04 AM.

#52 SleepyGuyy

SleepyGuyy

Blooper

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • Fandom:
    DOUBLE CHEESE BURGER WENDY'S

Posted 06 May 2012 - 08:47 AM

Nintendo will have the entire thing on their site (either Nintendo direct, their E3 site, or their regular site) , and on the Nintendo Channel . I hope they allow 3Ds owners to download it, i dont want to sit at my computer to watch it

Also just a note. Considering Nintendo likes to go last in the big three confrences (and always has... right), Nintendo also likes to make announcements sudden & exciting. From what i've remembered they always act like a kid in a candy store up their... or rather a player in a game store (except that one time they had a mother go up & talk about WiiFit... :( ). So they wouldn't let a thirdparty talk about the WiiU before the confrence ( i would hope). My theory is that third parties (EA , Ubisoft, etc...) will not talk too much about the WiiU games they have coming at their confrences. Maybe some gameplay but nothing we don't already know about the sytem, nothing to blow us out of the water with amazing-ness. Then when Nintendo's confrence comes around they will show off any eye poppers at Nintendo's presentation. That way Nintendo is happy, and the company get more attention & a better presentation.
Any one else reallly reeeaaaallllllyyyy waiting for E3?......
IS THERE GONNA BE AWESOMENESS!!!???
Posted Image

#53 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:35 AM

Yeah its in half term for once, well half term got pushed later than normal. Last year the Sony presser was 1 am on the day of my computing exam, this time I can just stay up and not worry about any exams for now.

I work so I'm just taking two weeks of my holiday. I'm not planning on going anywhere and will be at home. I'll probably use the time to catch up on some games.

#54 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:11 PM

Nintendo will have the entire thing on their site (either Nintendo direct, their E3 site, or their regular site) , and on the Nintendo Channel . I hope they allow 3Ds owners to download

IN 3D!

I hope they stream it in 3D on the eShop or put an app up a week before hand for it or something.
I'd love that.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#55 Fully87

Fully87

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dark Souls, Deus Ex, Half-Life

Posted 20 May 2012 - 12:21 PM

This could potentially be Nintendos best E3 ever with the WII U being revealed and the 3DS future crop of games.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!