#1 Rockalot

Rockalot

Blooper

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dragon Ball, Nintendo

Posted 10 May 2012 - 05:50 AM

Personally the FFTA games are some of my favourite hand held games to ever be released, and I would really love to see the series continue. So far there's no word, but do you think we could see more at E3 or sometime in the future? Does anyone else share my passion for these games?

Posted Image

#2 Zuchery

Zuchery

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 03:42 PM

I remember playing ffta for like 6 hours straight on a road trip once. The job system and weapons were so adddictive - mastering a jobs abilities and completing long quests for awesome weapons ( like the onion sword)

#3 Rockalot

Rockalot

Blooper

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dragon Ball, Nintendo

Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:08 AM

For sure. I've clocked hundreds of hours across both games and everyone I've introduced the series to has followed suit. I'm just worried that they're being missed by the mass public eye, and that we won't get another one!

Posted Image

#4 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 14 May 2012 - 06:58 PM

I didn't like the two FFTA titles to be honest. Lost a lot of the love factor I got from the original on the Playstation.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#5 Rockalot

Rockalot

Blooper

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dragon Ball, Nintendo

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:43 AM

Ah see I haven't played War of the Lions yet. From what I've seen it seems to be a lot more serious though, without all the classes and races, so not my cup of tea. But I can understand being bias towards one or the other depending on what was your first, both in your case and mine.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!