Photo

Splinter Cell: Blacklist screenshots leaked. Will it arrive on the Wii U?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:24 AM

http://www.n1ntendo....lacklist-gelekt

Looks really good. Splinter Cell Blacklist has been rumored for a while, for release on PS3, X360 and... Wii U. Since the screenshots have leaked (they look awesome by the way) do you think it will indeed arrive on the long-awaited Nintendo console? I say it's likely. Every SC aside from Conviction has appeared on a Nintendo console. Good to see Sam with his good old suit and goggles again..
No sig.

#2 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 04 June 2012 - 10:24 AM

Yeah it will come to Wii U. I don't see why it wouldn't, as they can make a better looking game for the platform. I wasn't terribly impressed with what they showed of it at the Microsoft press conference, but I will remain hopeful.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#3 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 04 June 2012 - 10:38 AM

As a SC fan (kind of) I really really loved what they did. The graphics looked waaaaaaay better than Conviction and were pretty good overall. The 'story' of the game is cool too. It seems like a mixture between old SC and Conviction. I hope it just won't focus on execution that much, and rather focus more on classic moves like the one we saw in the gameplay vid. The action is awesome, but I would like a little more stealth. I hope we can choose our own paths and ways of dealing with enemies.

Since the Black List rumor turned out true, there's little doubt it will come to Wii U. Tomorrow is the day!
No sig.

#4 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 04 June 2012 - 11:27 AM

Why didn't you put the screenshots on your OP

LordPickleton.png

#5 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 04 June 2012 - 01:53 PM

I posted a link. That's good enough.

Mentions of pc and PS360 were made. NDA is still an issue I think..
No sig.

#6 MiSoRamen

MiSoRamen

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 01:56 PM

Perhaps so, I really hope we get this on the Wii U.
Posted Image

#7 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:10 PM

im i loved conviction so much, and this only looks better. im hoping ubisoft actually brings this to the wii u it really could use it.

This game is like a mix of assassins creed and conviction the ultimate stealth game i cant wait.

#8 lucario23

lucario23

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:38 PM

Yeah it will come to Wii U. I don't see why it wouldn't, as they can make a better looking game for the platform. I wasn't terribly impressed with what they showed of it at the Microsoft press conference, but I will remain hopeful.

^this was my overall impression of the day. I've watched every press conference except Sony's and the only real highlights of the day for me were this game, Xbox smart glass, Watch dogs, and surprisingly Black Ops II's campaign opening. Assassins Creed 3 wasn't too bad either. Star Wars 1313 would have blew me away, but Spike TV's big reveal were just 3 REALLY short gameplay clips.

#9 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:56 PM

That's a big fat yes!
Whovian12 -- Nintendo Network ID.

#10 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 04 June 2012 - 11:22 PM

Man m I'm getting worried. I've been missing out on Conviction and the definite version of DA because I stick to Ninty consoles..

Ubi has confirmed AC3, ZombiU and stuff.. but no Blacklist?
No sig.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!