• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 03:24 PM

I just saw the conference from Ubisoft, it was SOOOO amazing, also I liked that nintendo allowed them to speak lots about wii U...

Whats your opinion about ctOS game, is it cumming for wii U? From what ive seen, NO WAY to come on xbox or ps3. The graphic engine and everything in this game require something much stronger than that.

Well done UBI.. I will add in my feature wii U game list the following
The avengers if it has the potential of batman..
ctOS
Assassins Creed 3
Splinter...
Zombie U
what else..

raynman... Everything looked so cool... I mean I loved the games I just typed...

Edited by Orion, 04 June 2012 - 04:27 PM.

#2 Deadly Virus

Deadly Virus

Boo

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Fandom:
    3D Mario, Metroid, F-Zero, Pokémon, SSB

Posted 04 June 2012 - 03:26 PM

Wasn't he playing it with a PS3 controller?

Unless... unless it was a Wii U Pro controller and it was just at an awkward angle.. :o

Posted Image

#3 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 04 June 2012 - 03:29 PM

i wanted them to confirm splinter cell for wii u, im quite sure they are making it, but still confirmation woulda been nice
Posted Image

#4 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 04 June 2012 - 03:30 PM

I think Watch Dogs was the name

LordPickleton.png

#5 Stephen

Stephen

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 290 posts
  • Fandom:
    mario, mariokart, minecraft

Posted 04 June 2012 - 03:30 PM

pc with adapted ps3 controller? this game will most definitely be coming for the WiiU.

Posted Image

PM me if you want to add me on 3ds

#6 dagwood dang

dagwood dang

Thwomp

• Members
  • 343 posts
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Elder Scrolls, LoZ

Posted 04 June 2012 - 03:31 PM

Watch Dogs.

#7 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 03:32 PM

The first trailer they showed hyped me up but then the actual gameplay disappointed me. :/ Oh well.
Posted Image

#8 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 04 June 2012 - 03:38 PM

I think that it will probably come to Wii U. There isn't any particular reason not to bring it to the platform, unless it is underpowered, which I doubt.

Edited by Mignaga, 04 June 2012 - 03:38 PM.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#9 Jakester897

Jakester897

Spiny

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, puzzle games, Pikmin

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:13 PM

The touch screen would certainly be convenient for hacking. I don't see why not; after all, Ubisoft seems to love the system.
Posted Image
What we do is, if we ever need that extra push over the cliff, you know what we do?
We put the volume up to eleven. One louder.

#10 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:15 PM

Far Cry 3 that's what I want.

#11 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 12:26 PM

Guys I believe Watch dogs will move into wii U to... its harder for me to believe the opposite, Meaning that it will come to 360 and not in wii U!!!... Here is an interview, and at the end, he says " it will come to all platforms, multiplatforms"

Also here is another news.. .remember at the end, when another guy seemed to link with the guy who fled? it was not a link!!! it was an online different player!!! jump to 10:30 and listen what he says about it. The game will be released at 2013, thats why they didnt announced any platform from the first place. So I am satisfied with that, I am getting wii U and I believe wii U is going to be IDEAL for this game, with the pad....

It is going to be a kind of Action Adventure MMO style.. with many players!!!! Amazing.. Meaning, I may have an objective to look after another player and the other player have a different objective, so I have to be invisible to him... but we both serve the same... whatever.. cause..

Edited by Orion, 06 June 2012 - 12:32 PM.

#12 Usman Mohammad

Usman Mohammad

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 12:38 PM

Guys I believe Watch dogs will move into wii U to... its harder for me to believe the opposite, Meaning that it will come to 360 and not in wii U!!!... Here is an interview, and at the end, he says " it will come to all platforms, multiplatforms"

Also here is another news.. .remember at the end, when another guy seemed to link with the guy who fled? it was not a link!!! it was an online different player!!! jump to 10:30 and listen what he says about it. The game will be released at 2013, thats why they didnt announced any platform from the first place. So I am satisfied with that, I am getting wii U and I believe wii U is going to be IDEAL for this game, with the pad....

On GT/Spike they said PS3, PC and 360, they said at the time no plans for Wii U. The game is running on a "high" end PC, seriously they make it sound like high end PCs are expensive, people spend 700+ on a windows laptop, you can get yourself a "high end" PC with that price, what they should be saying is current PCs since well a 6870 and 7870 are midrange cards but by console people still called high end.

Anyway it was running on a PC using a wired 360 controller.

My PC was 900, sans the monitor, I could have got a less expensive motherboard and just gone with air cooling and a cheaper processor and it would be around 750, (consumer level i5 and i7 do not offer a major performance difference for the price (talking a couple of fps)).

#13 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 12:41 PM

well in this interview from E3, they dont recall pc 360 and ps3, but multiplatforms... I have a pretty good pc though.

#14 Usman Mohammad

Usman Mohammad

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 01:56 PM

well in this interview from E3, they dont recall pc 360 and ps3, but multiplatforms... I have a pretty good pc though.

Ubi president Yves said to Geoff it was coming to PS3, 360 and PC

#15 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 07 June 2012 - 06:42 PM

LordPickleton.png

#16 Meelow100

Meelow100

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 06:54 PM

Lol Miyamoto is so shy :), but I'm glad he liked the game.

#17 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 06:57 PM

It is Watch Dogs. :)

I sure hope it does come to the Wii U! The game looks really good!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!