• 124 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic the Hedgehog, Nintendo

Posted 07 June 2012 - 06:03 PM

Gameplay Not shown:
Project C.A.R.S
NBA 2k13
Fifa 13
Ghost Recon Online Can't wait to see this game.
Retro's Big Project
Avengers: Battle of the Earth

Games it needs:
Black Ops 2 Not happening, chances are they didn't want to waste time screwing around with the dev kits for Wiiu, especially since they were only prototypes. However, I can pretty much guarantee MW4.
Medal of Honor
Crysis 3 Pretty sure Crytech said they didn't plan on bringing their games to Wiiu, although they said Cryengine may be used for some.
Far Cry 3 Not sure to be honest, I want to say no, but it is from Ubisoft.
Need for Speed Also possible, as EA seems to like Wiiu.
Watching Dogs Possible, what with Ubisofts enthusiasm of Wiiu.
South Park
RE6 I could honestly see a GOTY of this for Wiiu and other systems.

What do you think?

Edited by andodel, 07 June 2012 - 06:21 PM.

#22 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 07 June 2012 - 06:08 PM

^Black Ops 2 is more possible than you think they could have made a version already. But It won't have great graphics since early development and change of Dev Kits.

On Crysis it should have it, but I know it's out of the question.

#23 ianh05

ianh05

Blooper

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:10 PM

all black ops would have for Wii U is a map on the gamepad screen, and it'd all be rehased like all other CoD games (i can't stand the fact they are milking so much money from gamers with very little new content each year. I know basketball is more then putting the ball in the hoop lol, i'm just giving an example of how the touch screen could be used for a basketball game with free throws etc.

I honestly don't want to see standard FPS games on Wii U, it's not nintendo's style to just give us newly skinned games and make us pay for that without extra gameplay. Even newer pokemon games give you more variety in gameplay and some pokemon games are completely different! same goes for mario.

watch dogs will probably come to Wii U if the launch is semi-successful, ubisoft is already deeply invloved and already hinted at bringing it to the console.

Edited by ianh05, 07 June 2012 - 08:13 PM.

"The consensus was that power isn't everything for a console. Too many powerful consoles can't coexist. It's like having only ferocious dinosaurs. They might fight and hasten their own extinction." - Shigeru Miyamoto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!