Photo

SO IS THAT WHAT THE WII U WILL BE ABLE TO OFFER?

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 05 June 2012 - 06:18 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

THATS CRAZY
Posted Image

#2 Nintendoes

Nintendoes

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 06:40 PM

Well, its probably not the full graphic power because the first one is a port and the second one the development was moved for Wii to Wii U. The graphics are pretty good never the less.

#3 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 05 June 2012 - 06:45 PM

Well, its probably not the full graphic power because the first one is a port and the second one the development was moved for Wii to Wii U. The graphics are pretty good never the less.

Assasins Creed is not a port.

#4 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 06:47 PM

...I can't tell if you are being positive or not.

#5 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 06:51 PM

Even if its not a port , you cant compare for example the first 360 games with the today 360 games...

#6 Nintendoes

Nintendoes

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 06:52 PM

Yeah I am trying to be positive.

Assasins Creed is not a port.

Well, its like a super upgaded port.

#7 I4got2pullout999

I4got2pullout999

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 06:56 PM

Looks good to me, as long as its fun to play

#8 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 06:59 PM

well I cant say if its a port or not, probably it is a port from the pc version of it... maybe when we get it in our hands and compare it with the PC version.... Even though, wii U can run at ULTRA settings battlefield 3... u know that? So dont underestimate it... We just dont know how strong the cpu is and how strong the GPU is...

When the first reviewers get it in their hands, we will know.. thats what I am expecting for...

ps : XBOX and 360 cannot run battlefield 3 not even at medium settings... lol

I also read that Ubisofts main working systems are ps3 and 360, from that point and after, they slightly improve or add/remove features... depends the platform... So I dont think that is an original wii U game after all.. it is a multiplatform game.. And what is the best way to make it for all platforms? port it from one to another.. lol

Edited by Orion, 05 June 2012 - 07:09 PM.

#9 Coreykun667

Coreykun667

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:00 PM

Well, its like a super upgaded port.

I think of it this way. PC(depending on the setup) >Wii U>Ps3/360

The Joestars always have a strategy. And that is to...
RUN AWAY joestar-run.gif

#10 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:05 PM

Wow! Color me impressed! These look really good. As to why stuff like this wasn't in the press conference? The world may never know.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#11 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:08 PM

Are you angry because AC3 is a port to all other systems from the PC and just want to only list nintendo?

#12 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:11 PM

its not from a pc its from 360... if you search on google, you will find this info.. They just tweak it a bit after... And that doesn't make it less port,(lol) I am not angry personally, I just want more games to be revealed.. As for the pikmin, it is obvious that nintendo didnt use wii U horse power... the image with the dolphin boss? whatever... You can see the polygons on it.. so its clearly a wii game. But it is really nice..

Do never forget that the companies need up to 1-2 years before they start making good (for the specific system) looking games... The problem right now is, that we need games... I give it time till August, I am sure we will hear amazing announces, maybe even for far cry, splinter cell and all the rest... Dont forget that not all companies had the chance to get a dev kit and now that is finalized, companies may try to adopt it...

I noticed something in this E3, wii was totally absent!!

Edited by Orion, 05 June 2012 - 07:16 PM.

#13 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:15 PM

Wow it looks gorgeous

#14 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:19 PM

When you make a game, like Elder scrolls, and do multiple system formatting, it makes sense to start with a PC version so it can easily be modified and ported to the other systems. With a computer, you are already working with the game and can test it on the same platform. It seems more of a hassle to have to put it in a platform or emulator before the game is ready, debug it, then take it back to the programming platform to fix it.

#15 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:25 PM

yes but elder scrolls again is a 360 port!!!

WHY you all think that pc gamers hate consoles! Because they keep the game progress behind... its not like the graphic cards that change every 1-2 years, it is a much more slower process..

The only game that IS NOT A PORT, is battlefield 3, diablo 3, starcraft 2... what else... Metro 2033, RTS games.. Even though... the ports always look better on pc, because they get filtered with tessellation, new textures, more effects from modern gpus... Thats why the engines the games are created from, matters.. and whats the features they offer... For example unreal engine 3.9 or 4.. or crytek 4... whatever..

Edited by Orion, 05 June 2012 - 07:32 PM.

#16 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:39 AM

Actually I think these graphics are awesome

its not from a pc its from 360... if you search on google, you will find this info.. They just tweak it a bit after... And that doesn't make it less port,(lol) I am not angry personally, I just want more games to be revealed.. As for the pikmin, it is obvious that nintendo didnt use wii U horse power... the image with the dolphin boss? whatever... You can see the polygons on it.. so its clearly a wii game. But it is really nice..

Do never forget that the companies need up to 1-2 years before they start making good (for the specific system) looking games... The problem right now is, that we need games... I give it time till August, I am sure we will hear amazing announces, maybe even for far cry, splinter cell and all the rest... Dont forget that not all companies had the chance to get a dev kit and now that is finalized, companies may try to adopt it...

I noticed something in this E3, wii was totally absent!!

I'm actually trying but I cant see the polygons youre talking about. If youre talking about the horns, I think theyre designed like that on purpose but oh well... And yeah I noticed that they didnt show anything about the Wii!
Posted Image

#17 Usman Mohammad

Usman Mohammad

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 12:29 PM

Does Nintendo really have the teams to build those immersive HD games? Reggie said last year that they did but on Wii U it looks like Wii Games that just have slightly better graphics settings. The only exception is the environments in Pikmin.

I don't doubt them since they made the garden demo and the Zelda demo, maybe i'm still dissapointed they didn't tease a more graphic intensive first party title at the end of the conference.

I just had a weird idea, Asymetical gameplay pretty much means the person with the game pad is in God Mode, so could that mean you play as master hand in SSB4 ;)

#18 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 12:35 PM

Watch dogs included in the wii U game list.. it can do many things, but till we learn the exact specs of wii U cpu and gpu, I am not sure about unreal engine 4

#19 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:43 PM

Watch dogs included in the wii U game list.. it can do many things, but till we learn the exact specs of wii U cpu and gpu, I am not sure about unreal engine 4

REALLY do you have a Link?

#20 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 03:12 PM

REALLY do you have a Link?

Some people saying that the vice president of ubisoft said, only on xbox ps3 and pc... But I watched 3 interviews from GAMESPOT, IGN and E3.. websites, and all of them say:

IGN interview : The game will come in all systems, multiplatforms.
GAMESPOT: the game will come on pc, ps3 and xbox360 but due to the delay of release, we are looking for more platforms to release the game!!!! (what that does mean!!!)

When I say interviews, I mean live interviews from the game developers that this websites are making...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!