RnR

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 02:30 PM

http://wiiudaily.com...e-wii-u-models/

Posted Image

"Please remember, I'll dismember any member."
The "Help RnR Get a New 360" Fund was a complete success. Thank you all for the support.
Now I am starting the "Help RnR Get Recording Equipment" Fund, anything helps!
Current Amount of Donations: $0

#2 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 27 June 2012 - 02:40 PM

Nice. I want black + Mario.
No sig.

#3 Meelow100

Meelow100

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 02:52 PM

Black console, Wii U Pro Controller, and Mario/Nintendo Land is what I need for bundle, they're is lots of third party games I want on the Wii U, Zombi U and Assassin's Creed 3 are one of them.

Edited by Meelow100, 27 June 2012 - 02:52 PM.

#4 uh20

uh20

Thwomp

• Members
  • 340 posts
  • Fandom:
    i HATE m$windows

Posted 27 June 2012 - 03:28 PM

Black console, Wii U Pro Controller, and Mario/Nintendo Land is what I need for bundle, they're is lots of third party games I want on the Wii U, Zombi U and Assassin's Creed 3 are one of them.

yea, thats a bundle i would get too, especially if it comes with the controller at the same price as buying a seperate one
:laugh:

#5 jono

jono

Boo

• Members
  • 552 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 07:35 PM

The regular one isn't launching with a Miimote+? crap.

#6 silverismoney

silverismoney

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 08:47 PM

one with a pro (silly name as its obsolete not pro) and another with wii remote plus and a chuck

as a gamer who doesnt twin stick fps (bit of sick just came up into my mouth) and use a chuck and wii remote im hoping for a remote plus bundle

#7 uh20

uh20

Thwomp

• Members
  • 340 posts
  • Fandom:
    i HATE m$windows

Posted 27 June 2012 - 08:55 PM

The regular one isn't launching with a Miimote+? crap.

the e3 website now says wiimote (or wiimote plus)
so dont worry if you only have wiimotes
:laugh:

#8 Bane

Bane

Spiny

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:38 AM

Interersting. If true, I hope there are third party holiday bundles like a ZombiU bundle.

#9 GargantuanRedYoshi

GargantuanRedYoshi

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:40 AM

I would kill for a Red console. :3

#10 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 02:59 AM

I hope Nintendo doesn't get into this "premium console" bs with differently sized HDs. Especially if it's only one color. They should just release one bundle in both colors (so there are more white versions for me).
Wii U+GamePad+NintendoLand.
Everything else people can buy separately. I don't mind purchasing the Pro separately, I doubt such an optional controller will be included anyway, and I already have a Wiimote+. Are consumers too dumb to look at what's included in the box and figure out if they need to buy more controllers?
Posted Image

#11 Hamez

Hamez

Blooper

• Members
  • 187 posts
  • NNID:PrinceLuna
  • Fandom:
    007, Team Fortress 2, Zelda, Ponies

Posted 18 July 2012 - 09:08 PM

On the E3 site, http://e3.nintendo.com/wiiu/ , It shows 2 hardware colors. I think this is hinting that both should be available at launch...

The color doesn't really matter to me; it's just a color. (People get so worked up about it...)

Edited by Hamez, 18 July 2012 - 09:08 PM.

Posted Image

#12 kris1206

kris1206

Blooper

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 03:46 AM

I'd get one with an hard drive, pro controller, wii remote plus, and a fishing rod accessory
Posted Image

#13 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 19 July 2012 - 04:27 AM

i just don't want them to release black and white for the hardcore nintendo fans that pick it up at launch and then give all the late commers an awesome limited edition zelda one or something
Posted Image

#14 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 04:01 PM

There should be a Wii owners bundle. It comes with the console, included manuals and wires, a gamepad, a pro controller and maybe Nintendo Land. A normal bundle would come with the items mentioned above, but with a Wii remote instead of the pro controller. There could be an ultimate bundle that comes with the console, wires, manuals, Nintendo Land, one gamepad, two pro controllers, a wii remote, an SD card and a USB stick. Along with an eShop code, but I doubt that an ultimate bundle will exist. I think the console at launch will come in white and black, maybe another color or two. Colors of a console don't matter to me anyways.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!