Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 30 July 2012 - 06:11 AM

http://realnintendon...r-than-prequel/

its all in the news article, i really want to get this game even more now, hoping i have the money to get it. anyone here going to get it?
Posted Image

#2 Varg

Varg

Spiny

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • Fandom:
    FInal Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Zelda

Posted 30 July 2012 - 07:11 AM

Of course. This will be our zelda until the real deal comes out. They scale of the game is so overwhelming that the developers stated if there ever is a Darksiders 3, they would want to tone down the scale and make it a smaller world, focusing more on detail. I hope it does well sales-wise and i will do my part in purchasing it day one on wii U.

#3 Falconberg

Falconberg

Spiny

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 07:21 AM

I love the world they created to make this game. All the angels and demons and such. The first one was a little tedious but well worth the experience.
-falconberg (Nintendo Network ID)

#4 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 30 July 2012 - 08:51 AM

Hmmm let me think.

HECK YES

I have been waiting for this game since E3 2011. This was the game I made certain to buy for the system when I do. I have been closely following it and I am hyped.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#5 Desert Punk

Desert Punk

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 656 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 04:11 AM

Sadly the original Darksiders was a game I played and didn't like and so this is not something that interests me on wii u. I can see on metacritic its generally regarded as very good with 8/10 review scores but for that reason I have no interest in the wii u version of the sequel. Generally I get bored quickly with hack and slash games not a genre I'm particulary fond of.

#6 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 05 August 2012 - 05:12 AM

Haven't really gotten far in the original yet.

Actually, forgot where I was up to...

I think I had to kill a giant bat or something.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#7 The Video Gamer

The Video Gamer

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 11:26 AM

Yeah I'm pumped for this, though Assassin's Creed 3 and Mass Effect 3 take my priority but hopefully I can get this as well.

#8 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 08:26 PM

It will be the definitive version of the game.

I didn't care for the first one.

This one looks incredible.

Story, graphics, gameplay, scope, it seems to be a hit waiting to happen. And the team has tons of confidence in it. That says a lot.

#9 Chris

Chris

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 09:44 PM

Definitely getting Darksiders on day 1! I'm currently trying to 100% the first game and am having a blast doing it! Just defeated the 2nd Boss and am off to the Ashlands!

I'm a tad sad since I'll probably only be able to afford 2 games for the Wii U at launch and it has come down to Darksiders II or ZombiU. (Getting Super Mario Bros. U to uphold my tradition.)

I'm honestly very excited for both, but I'm picking Darksiders over ZombiU. Both games look fantastic though!

Only thing I'm hoping for is that they release a Darksiders II Collectors Edition for the Wii U. I really want that mask!

Posted Image

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 1332-9041-3756

Feel free to add me as a Friend! c:

#10 Ramon3MR

Ramon3MR

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 12:36 PM

I'm purposely ignoring the PS3/360 versions of Darksiders II as I'm only getting through (just now, I know) the first one. Wanna see what Part 2 will be like on the Wii U. Did play D2 at a preview event a few months back on the 360 though and it was pretty good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!