Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 21 August 2012 - 09:11 PM

you have a point but who would feel up their conaole anyway lol? jk

I mean the game pad if your serious. And I touch my Wii alot...Lol...But seriously I carry it from room to room a lot, and with black the console and controller can get ugly, because of fingerprints and dust. But I'm getting a third party cover for the controller anyways.

Am I the only one who that this was racist at first?

Well, you're racist for thinking that.

#22 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 09:36 PM

I mean the game pad if your serious. And I touch my Wii alot...Lol...But seriously I carry it from room to room a lot, and with black the console and controller can get ugly, because of fingerprints and dust. But I'm getting a third party cover for the controller anyways.

Well, you're racist for thinking that.

i know where your coming from .i have that with my 3ds but i dont like the white wii as much as the black ones

Signature_Fox.png

#23 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 22 August 2012 - 07:43 AM

i know where your coming from .i have that with my 3ds but i dont like the white wii as much as the black ones

EXACTLY!!!!

The Black Wii U looks so AMAZING, but WAY too glossy, and i dont want to get fingerprints and dust all over it like i have with My Xbox. On the other Hand the White is minimal glossy, but it can get noticibally dirtier (My White PSP Go went from Glossy White, to Pee Yellow, ewww). I'll probably get black anyway but i just wish it was ALL MATTE like the original Wii U Gamepad
I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!