• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 SampritB

SampritB

Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 09:41 AM

There's been a lot of speculation around whether or not Nintendo Land will be bundled with the Wii U. I think we can say with a certain level of certainty that it won't be bundled in Japan, since Wii sports wasn't yet it still sold like crazy over there. I do think it will be bundled in NA though, this is because the Charger was bundled with the NA 3ds XL, so this may indicate that the same will go for the Wii U. I think with PAL regions it won't be bundled with the console, but sold full price and bundled with a 2nd gamepad like Wii play.

#2 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 28 August 2012 - 09:51 AM

I really hope it is, but it won't be a deal breaker for me. I just think it would be as important to have Nintendo Land bundled to show off the GamePad as it was for the Wii to have Wii Sports to show off the Wii-mote. I can't imagine Nintendo Land selling tons of copies separately.
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#3 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 09:53 AM

Having two Gamepads in one box would be terrible seeing as no games support two of them for now.

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#4 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:12 AM

we havent even seen most of the game yet......

but i guess i know where u are coming from. but why bundle nintendo land instead of Game and Wario which would be much better to bundle .

nintendo land isnt just minigame after minigame, its actually different types of nintendo themed areas in the game with a bunch of stuff to do in each one.

Signature_Fox.png

#5 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:16 AM

we havent even seen most of the game yet......

but i guess i know where u are coming from. but why bundle nintendo land instead of Game and Wario which would be much better to bundle .

nintendo land isnt just minigame after minigame, its actually different types of nintendo themed areas in the game with a bunch of stuff to do in each one.

Game & Wario might be a DAY 1 purchase for me so if it was bundled I would go insane!

If Nintendo Land comes with it though, I probably won't get it...

I don't understand why people are hating on Nintendo Land, it seems kinda fun to me!
I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#6 Stephen

Stephen

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 290 posts
  • Fandom:
    mario, mariokart, minecraft

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:21 AM

it has to be, each game Teaches a player how to play and the different ways of playing, it is also a clever marketing scheme to get people into there different franchises. for example, a casual gamer likes the Mario themed game in Nintendoland, and then goes out to buy the full game because he/she enjoyed it.

Edited by stephen, 28 August 2012 - 10:23 AM.

Posted Image

PM me if you want to add me on 3ds

#7 iShuys

iShuys

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:05 PM

We're all still just wondering about the price first :P

#8 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • NNID:Koopamann14
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon the Series: XY and PS4

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:14 PM

I'm getting Nintendo Land no matter what :D
Why would it not come with the U (I'm a trendsetter B)) if Regginator said:
"This game is like the Wii Sports except its for the Wii U."

I shower you with coconut cream pies.

#9 gregoryorizal

gregoryorizal

Spiny

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:32 PM

Yea I'm expecting Nintendo Land to come bundled. As of right now I don't really know enough about it to really want it you know ? If they do end up selling it separately then I hope that at least gets bundles with a Wiimote Plus. I have absolutely zero Wiimote Pluses. I'm really hoping that Nintendo will give me one with my Wii U
Posted Image

#10 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:34 PM

I'm getting Nintendo Land no matter what :D
Why would it not come with the U (I'm a trendsetter B)) if Regginator said:
"This game is like the Wii Sports except its for the Wii U."

thats a good point. lol

Signature_Fox.png

#11 zzuxon

zzuxon

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • NNID:zzuxon
  • Fandom:
    Mario LoZ Kirby SSB Pikmin

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:54 PM

Of course it will be. Reggie said that it'll be like Wii Sports, but for the wii U.

#12 Stephen

Stephen

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 290 posts
  • Fandom:
    mario, mariokart, minecraft

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:17 PM

If they do end up selling it separately then I hope that at least gets bundles with a Wiimote Plus. I have absolutely zero Wiimote Pluses. I'm really hoping that Nintendo will give me one with my Wii U

me too, I don't have any wii plus remote's apart from the add-on which is not practical and seams to go of every once in a while -_-

on the matter of wiimote plus i hope they make it available for most of the games because then I would have a meaning to buy one and game-play would be better.

Posted Image

PM me if you want to add me on 3ds

#13 gregoryorizal

gregoryorizal

Spiny

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:25 PM

Is the Wiimote Plus better that a Wiimote + add on ? Or is it just a more compact version of the Wiimote with the add on connected ?
Posted Image

#14 andodel

andodel

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic the Hedgehog, Nintendo

Posted 31 August 2012 - 04:40 AM

Having two Gamepads in one box would be terrible seeing as no games support two of them for now.

He's talking about a Upad in the Nintendoland box, since hes saying it wouldn't be sold with the U outside of NA.

#15 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 04:56 AM

He's talking about a Upad in the Nintendoland box, since hes saying it wouldn't be sold with the U outside of NA.

I know, but he said a 2nd Gamepad. Having two would be pointless for now.

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#16 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 31 August 2012 - 09:51 AM

I don't care for the game, just like I didn't for Wii Sports, but I think it's the perfect fit. White bundle with Land, Black bundle with NSMBU.
No sig.

#17 Oblivion165

Oblivion165

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 04:15 PM

Wii Sports didn't come with the Wii in japan so you can't bet on that one quote. I personally think it will just because how....not crappy but how not...good it is.

#18 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 31 August 2012 - 05:20 PM

Wii Sports didn't come with the Wii in japan so you can't bet on that one quote. I personally think it will just because how....not crappy but how not...good it is.

Reggie is not the president of Nintendo of Japan.

#19 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 05:31 PM

I hope it is. I hear it's not as bad as people make it out to be, but I definitely won't be buying it full priced or at all on its own... Maybe unless there's a huge game drought, which there won't be. Because the console is gonna have a ton of 3rd party support.

It just... nothing has shown me it's more of a "WarioWare" than a "Wii Play" if you know what I mean. Minigame centered games are sometimes worth full price, but only if done correctly. By the time I find out there will probably be used copies.
Posted Image

#20 WisdomPowerCourage

WisdomPowerCourage

ZEWOP BOOPITY BOP!

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • Fandom:
    Cats Pajamas.

Posted 01 September 2012 - 06:38 AM

I really want it to be bundled, people say its the funest game that has been shown. If it's not bundled then I'll still buy it but I'll have to sacrifice one of the other games I want.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!