#1 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:54 AM

The entire game. Some Polish guys own copies (PS3). But they decided not to spoil the entire game.

Tho if they upload only 1 neat spoiler, my hype-o-meter will explode..
No sig.

#2 AdmiralClassy

AdmiralClassy

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 807 posts
  • NNID:AdmiralClassy
  • Fandom:
    Dragon ball Z, Nintendo, One Piece

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:36 AM

I'm not that excited about resi 6 after playing the demo. I don't like how all the enemies have guns in the scenarios. Leon's is the only one I really enjoyed. Interested in how this guy got copies though. Could you link me to where he proves he's got the copies?

Shing Shong For Smash 4!

Honk For Ponk!

NNid AdmiralClassy
Psn AdmiralClassy

Steam AdmiralClassy

#3 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:58 AM

POPULAR

Am I the only one that thought that this topic was about RE6 being leaked for the Wii U?
I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#4 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 02 September 2012 - 04:58 AM

He posted new gameplay, the disc and the manual. I'll look for them later.

And Leons part indeed looks the best. Along with Adas, they are the most traditional. But I think only Chris' scenario has gunning J'avo right?
No sig.

#5 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 02 September 2012 - 06:14 AM

i don't know anything about resident evil, i dont play it, but i thought that no one was excited for this one cos its meant to be nothing like RE and more like COD instead
Posted Image

#6 Etkar

Etkar

Blooper

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 07:59 AM

Is this it?

Edited by Etkar, 02 September 2012 - 07:59 AM.

#7 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 02 September 2012 - 08:04 AM

That's bull. This game is NOTHING like COD. It has a lengthy campaign, you kill monstes instead of badass soldiers, it's third person, etc.

It's just that they're throwing more action in it as compared to the old games. But there is an awful lot of anticipation for this game. Trust me, it will sell big time.

Is this it?

Yes, but that's not the official uploader. The original uploader mentioned that they didn't want to spoil the game, and they respect embargos. This uploader provides an entire downloadlink instead.. though it's the same video, so I don't think that link is legit by the way.
No sig.

#8 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 08:06 AM

ill probably only enjoy leons campaign because i hate how chris's campaign is all action dude bro shooter style which i could hardly care for in a Re game.

#9 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 02 September 2012 - 08:09 AM

@Crackcat That's bull. This game is NOTHING like COD. It has a lengthy campaign, you kill monstes instead of badass soldiers, it's third person, etc. But this game does get a bit hate from the old fans.

I became a fan after playing 1 and 4. 1 is creepy as Wii, and 4 had some really scary moments. But even though I became fan of the horror aspects mostly, I still think this will be a good game. Leon's and Ada's scenarios have enough scary/creepy parts (from what I've seen) to please my desire for scariness.

I also like to point out that the 'kind' of horror of the series changed. Being chased by dozens of Ganados/Majinis, is sometimes scarier than fighting a simple zombie in a hallway.

It's just that they're throwing more action in it as compared to the old games. But there is an awful lot of anticipation for this game. Trust me, it will sell big time.

Yes, but that's not the official uploader. The original uploader mentioned that they didn't want to spoil the game, and they respect embargos. This uploader provides an entire downloadlink instead.. though it's the same video, so I don't think that link is legit by the way.

^I was editing my post and this happened? o_o

ill probably only enjoy leons campaign because i hate how chris's campaign is all action dude bro shooter style which i could hardly care for in a Re game.

Well, I'd still try it out if I were you. There's a Yawn battle in Chris' scenario, that looks much better than the one in RE1. And did you see Ada's campaign? It has some pretty creepy parts, I think you'll like that one too!
No sig.

#10 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 02 September 2012 - 09:23 AM

Resident Evil has been encountering a huge identity crisis as of late. I think I will just stick to the games in the series that are all about the horror element, rather than these Call of Evil type games that they have been releasing as of late. I think it is funny that they leaked though.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#11 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 02 September 2012 - 09:41 AM

Resident Evil has been encountering a huge identity crisis as of late. I think I will just stick to the games in the series that are all about the horror element, rather than these Call of Evil type games that they have been releasing as of late. I think it is funny that they leaked though.

Again, there's NOTHING that even looks like COD in the series. The only thing I could discover was the jetski sequence in the Jake & Sherry scenario of RE6.

And IMO they have only released one full entry in the series that isn't worth the label 'Horror', which is RE5.
No sig.

#12 KikaPow

KikaPow

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 11:12 AM

I enjoyed other RE games, hopefully RE6 will be good. I already pre-ordered it, along with some other games I am highly anticipating.

Also I agree with Keviin, CoD is nothing like RE6, its like saying Mario is the same as Zelda. They arn't releasing RE6 on the 3DS right? I didn't enjoy Racoon City.

I like twurtles.

#13 Mignaga

Mignaga

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 02 September 2012 - 11:16 AM

Again, there's NOTHING that even looks like COD in the series. The only thing I could discover was the jetski sequence in the Jake & Sherry scenario of RE6.

And IMO they have only released one full entry in the series that isn't worth the label 'Horror', which is RE5.

3 Things.
1. Capcom is targeting the C.O.D. big budget, action packed game demographic with Resident Evil. They have said this themselves.
Proof: http://www.joystiq.c...ns-playing-res/ (I can post more of these things coming from Capcom executives if you want me to.)
2. You must not have looked up much gameplay, because Chris's entire campaign is based around having huge action scenes. Even Leon's campaign looks to be action packed at that is supposed to be the horror themed ones. Look up Resident Evil 6 helicopter scene, and then look up C.O.D. Modern Warfare 3 helicopter scene. See any similarities?
3. I hope you are kidding about the whole they have only released 1 action game in the series. There have been multiple titles in the series that are like that. For example Operation Raccoon City, Mercenaries 3D, and Dead aim just to name some.
To me Resident Evil is dead for those reasons. I think that the action games that they have released are well made games, but they don't deserve to wear the Resident Evil name.

Edited by Mignaga, 02 September 2012 - 11:17 AM.

Mig_Sig.png

#14 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:21 PM

3 Things.
1. Capcom is targeting the C.O.D. big budget, action packed game demographic with Resident Evil. They have said this themselves.
Proof: http://www.joystiq.c...ns-playing-res/ (I can post more of these things coming from Capcom executives if you want me to.)
2. You must not have looked up much gameplay, because Chris's entire campaign is based around having huge action scenes. Even Leon's campaign looks to be action packed at that is supposed to be the horror themed ones. Look up Resident Evil 6 helicopter scene, and then look up C.O.D. Modern Warfare 3 helicopter scene. See any similarities?
3. I hope you are kidding about the whole they have only released 1 action game in the series. There have been multiple titles in the series that are like that. For example Operation Raccoon City, Mercenaries 3D, and Dead aim just to name some.
To me Resident Evil is dead for those reasons. I think that the action games that they have released are well made games, but they don't deserve to wear the Resident Evil name.

1. aiming for the same group doesn't mean they succeed.
2. Action does not equal COD.
3. Mercs, Dead Aim and ORC are spinoffs.
No sig.

#15 Lain

Lain

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 437 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 04:49 PM

I enjoyed other RE games, hopefully RE6 will be good. I already pre-ordered it, along with some other games I am highly anticipating.

Also I agree with Keviin, CoD is nothing like RE6, its like saying Mario is the same as Zelda. They arn't releasing RE6 on the 3DS right? I didn't enjoy Racoon City.

Eh.

They're both shooters, they just play and control differently. A better comparison would be "it's like saying Metroid Prime is the same as Super Metroid." The change in perspective and narrative is something that really sets the two apart

#16 Mignaga

Mignaga

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 02 September 2012 - 05:18 PM

1. aiming for the same group doesn't mean they succeed.
2. Action does not equal COD.
3. Mercs, Dead Aim and ORC are spinoffs.

1. But they are trying.
2. You are right it does not, but there are a lot of similarities between the two.
3. Still they are more action based entries in the series. You didn't differentiate between spin offs and actual entries.

Mig_Sig.png

#17 Lord N

Lord N

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Pokemon, Zero Escape

Posted 04 September 2012 - 12:13 AM

3 Things.

Sad...but true. Revelations was a little more horrorESK than your recent RE though. I'm still hyped for RE 6 but idk. Something happened to RE when Chris came back chock full of steroids in 5. Played too much COD i guess xD.

Anyway, Its all about 0,1,2, 3 and Code Veronica. 4 was not bad either. Capcom is trying to be bold. >:[
Free the pokemon!

"I cannot see the future yet... The world is still to be determined..."

#18 Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dat Mario Kart Life.

Posted 04 September 2012 - 01:00 PM

I am not one for the action RE games. But RE6 has me a kind of hyped, don't know why but it looks good. I know I will probably only truly enjoy Leon's scenario in the game.

RE has pretty much lost everything it used to be. From gameplay to even the ECG. It's sad.

And as N said the only "real" RE games are RE1, 2, 3, CV, 0, and 4. Revelations was a step in the right direction but still is far from where it should be. I just don't get why they can't come out with a new series and make it actiony and just have left RE to what it was.
zZJ9pHB.png
Special thanks to Horchata. I appreciate it so much.

#19 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 05 September 2012 - 11:30 AM

1. But they are trying.
2. You are right it does not, but there are a lot of similarities between the two.
3. Still they are more action based entries in the series. You didn't differentiate between spin offs and actual entries.

1. Yeah true. But it's better than letting the series die because they don't earn profit right?
2. Nah, can't find too many at all.
3. Well, let's talk about full entries because they can do everything with spin-offs. Look at the Chronicle games.

I am not one for the action RE games. But RE6 has me a kind of hyped, don't know why but it looks good. I know I will probably only truly enjoy Leon's scenario in the game.

RE has pretty much lost everything it used to be. From gameplay to even the ECG. It's sad.

And as N said the only "real" RE games are RE1, 2, 3, CV, 0, and 4. Revelations was a step in the right direction but still is far from where it should be. I just don't get why they can't come out with a new series and make it actiony and just have left RE to what it was.

I think what got you hyped is the "darker" feel to it. It all looks so serious and dark, almost apocalyptic. Everyone's getting older, there's this bigger-than-ever global threat, there are darker areas etc.
No sig.

#20 Mignaga

Mignaga

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:30 PM

1. Yeah true. But it's better than letting the series die because they don't earn profit right?
2. Nah, can't find too many at all.
3. Well, let's talk about full entries because they can do everything with spin-offs. Look at the Chronicle games.

1. Resident Evil was very profitable before 5 came along. It wasn't going anywhere negative any time soon, but now they are alienating long time fans.
2. I'm not saying that Resident Evil = COD. I'm saying that they are both the high budget action thriller shooter with huge set pieces. This is not why Resident Evil was good, or what it started off as.
3. Ok. Well still 5, and 6 are more action focused. Since these are the 2 most recent games (in the case of 6 will be the most recent games) it is safe to say that this is where things are headed.

Mig_Sig.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!