Photo

Wii U Zelda 2014 rumor

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 September 2012 - 03:33 PM

if nintendo decide to use the SS artsyle... im going to need you guys help bailing me out of jail. im going to be charged with assault

the HD Zelda demo/experience is the PERFECT artstyle... please nintendo dont make this mistake.

#22 gregoryorizal

gregoryorizal

Spiny

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:17 PM

All I thought while reading this article was Skyrim, Zelda style
Posted Image

#23 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:07 PM

if nintendo decide to use the SS artsyle... im going to need you guys help bailing me out of jail. im going to be charged with assault

the HD Zelda demo/experience is the PERFECT artstyle... please nintendo dont make this mistake.

It's said that they found the sweet spot. This would look like Trine 2. Or maybe the textures are not finalized, which would be the reason why he says it's not AS dark.
Posted Image

#24 Lord N

Lord N

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Pokemon, Zero Escape

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:29 PM

I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high just yet. I don't trust the source, maybe it's just me but idk...sounds pretty fishy. Almost too good to be true.
Free the pokemon!

"I cannot see the future yet... The world is still to be determined..."

#25 Noonabites

Noonabites

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:49 PM

I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high just yet. I don't trust the source, maybe it's just me but idk...sounds pretty fishy. Almost too good to be true.

Maybe not too good to be true, but if Nintendo had this much established, I'm sure we would have had/will be having some sort of revelation about it by now/soon. This all sounds so exaggerated. Meep.

#26 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:16 PM

Didn't Nintendo confirm there is currently no plans/development of a Zelda game on the Wii U?

2lvmghw.png

#27 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:17 PM

I doubt that this is legitimate info, but it sounds cool. The thing about Zelda, for me anyways, is the way that they implement a new design idea that radically changes the idea, and play style. Having a giant open world just doesn't do it for me. I want some thing new, something we haven't seen before. (I know someone is inevitably going to get mad at me for saying that, but it is what I have come to expect from Zelda. It was also why I thought Skyward Sword was disappointing. Motion controls weren't big enough of a change for me.)

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#28 Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dat Mario Kart Life.

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:27 PM

I doubt that this is legitimate info, but it sounds cool. The thing about Zelda, for me anyways, is the way that they implement a new design idea that radically changes the idea, and play style. Having a giant open world just doesn't do it for me. I want some thing new, something we haven't seen before. (I know someone is inevitably going to get mad at me for saying that, but it is what I have come to expect from Zelda. It was also why I thought Skyward Sword was disappointing. Motion controls weren't big enough of a change for me.)

Yeah open world Zelda wouldn't be much of a difference. The game is pretty much open world now. I don't know how much newness they can do to Zelda.
zZJ9pHB.png
Special thanks to Horchata. I appreciate it so much.

#29 nfzeta007

nfzeta007

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 08:31 PM

Fake or not, this is the sort of Zelda i want, really think an evolved form of motion controls would be great though and even if half or all of this is BS i still want Nintendo to take some pointers for what sort of game to make.

#30 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 05 September 2012 - 10:43 AM

Man...I hope this is real....now I'm beyond stoked for the Wii U
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#31 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:51 PM

HOLY CRAP THIS SOUNDS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Sees that it's a link to Wii U Daily*
....Aaaaaand it's almost certainty fake.
From what I've seen, a good 90% of "news" or "leaks" that come from Wii U Daily turn out to be fake. I'm sorry, but no matter how much I would like for this to be real, I don't buy it for one second. (Plus, as others have stated, several statements from the likes of Aonuma go against this article.)
Posted Image

#32 gregoryorizal

gregoryorizal

Spiny

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 06:19 PM

Is it unrealistic to expect a Zelda by Q4 2015 ? Wasn't TP in development for 2 and a half years ?
Posted Image

#33 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 September 2012 - 07:42 PM

Is it unrealistic to expect a Zelda by Q4 2015 ? Wasn't TP in development for 2 and a half year?

NOPE! It will be out no later than 2014.... MARK MY WORDS ON THAT.

#34 Noonabites

Noonabites

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 12:10 AM

Is it unrealistic to expect a Zelda by Q4 2015 ? Wasn't TP in development for 2 and a half years ?

I don't think so. I wouldn't be surprised if it's as early as 2014 actually. I think yours might be the more realistic (and most probable) time frame though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!