Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:17 PM

http://realnintendon...ames-for-wii-u/

these guys seem awesome, they seem like passionate awesome gamers that really do their bests at their jobs :D
Posted Image

#2 Kardibask

Kardibask

Ninj

• Members
  • 314 posts
  • NNID:Kardibask
  • Fandom:
    Marvel, DC Comics

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:31 PM

Is that your News Blog?

e674231265.jpg

#3 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:39 PM

Huh, I thought Bioware was behind ME3 on Wii U. As long as it lands on there I'm not too worried about it, but it would have been cool. Besides that though, support from devs is always a good thing, and all that stuff.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#4 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:45 PM

Is that your News Blog?

yes it is :) i try to only post unique articles, ones that don't get as much attention as they should and i also do it so i don't annoy people by just being another source that repeats what everyone's already heard from other sources. oh and i don't post rubbish like Pachter's worthless opinions :P
Posted Image

#5 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:01 PM

Hehe Hitman Absolution Hair Edition :D

LordPickleton.png

#6 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:16 PM

hahaha if you're talking about the article below, that was purely just an image for appearance :P not what the article was claiming :P
Posted Image

#7 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:34 PM

http://realnintendonews.wordpress.com/2012/09/07/straight-right-developing-two-more-games-for-wii-u/

these guys seem awesome, they seem like passionate awesome gamers that really do their bests at their jobs :D

I feel like the big game is Watch Dogs for some reason, maybe even GTA V but I feel STRONGLY that it's Watch Dogs
I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#8 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:48 PM

I feel like the big game is Watch Dogs for some reason, maybe even GTA V but I feel STRONGLY that it's Watch Dogs

woah that would be amazing!! i didn't even think of those two for some reason!! but one of those will be my GOTY next year probably so either would be amazing to have :D
Posted Image

#9 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 07 September 2012 - 03:39 PM

Huh, I thought Bioware was behind ME3 on Wii U. As long as it lands on there I'm not too worried about it, but it would have been cool. Besides that though, support from devs is always a good thing, and all that stuff.

Usually bigger studios will have another smaller owned studio handle ports, so it doesn't surprise me...nor do I mind as long as they put love and care into the port!

If Watch Dogs is the game I will be stoked...either way if its as big a title as they claim..then I think we should be excited...

I'm more excited about the original IP...I wonder if it will be Wii U exclusive..
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#10 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 07 September 2012 - 03:54 PM

Usually bigger studios will have another smaller owned studio handle ports, so it doesn't surprise me...nor do I mind as long as they put love and care into the port!

I know that is what usually happens, but it seemed like Bioware was handling it. Oh well, really isn't that big of a deal.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#11 WisdomPowerCourage

WisdomPowerCourage

ZEWOP BOOPITY BOP!

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • Fandom:
    Cats Pajamas.

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:49 PM

Since one is based off of a popular series, I'm guessing it's Pajama Sam X Jenga World Tour.

#12 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • NNID:Savoir
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:15 PM

Yes but it says "based on" which implies spin-off for me and they wouldn't be able to make a spin off of a game yet to come out.
"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

That, my friends, is why the design is sexist."~Angelo M. D'Argenio-4/17/2014

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

#13 samus

samus

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Fandom:
    nintendo

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:32 PM

i was gonna say that too

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users