Photo

Do you think the game pad should have been an optional extra?

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61 Noonabites

Noonabites

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:26 PM

A bunch of text was here.

The pro-controller will also be great for those into fighting games. I can't imagine SSB with the gamepad. Other than that, I completely agree with you :3

#62 Alex Atkin UK

Alex Atkin UK

Boo

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:30 PM

I was going to argue that I was offended at being reduced to "a bunch of text as here". Then I thought "idiot", as I do tend to ramble on a bit. LOL

I really do not think the Pro controller will feel better for ANY games, then again I have problems with my hands - they easily cramp - so bigger is better for me. I never had a problem with the FAT Xbox controllers.

I suspect a lot of the people who object to the gamepad will LOVE it once they get used to it and find other controllers fiddly and small.

Sheffield 3DS | Steam & XBOX: Alex Atkin UK | PSN & WiiU: AlexAtkinUK

How to improve the Wii U download speed.

#63 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:33 PM

I think Nintendo is smart with making it standard. It keeps some dens from cheaping out. I'm glad for the pro controller so it gives options, but again...It's really the highlight of the Wii U and taking it away as a standard control for the system diminishes a good part of what makes it unique.
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!