• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 patrickryan39

patrickryan39

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:24 AM

So, finally gamestop is taking pre orders here in the states. I had to put 25$ down for the system and 5 $ down on any game or anything else that I wanted. I pre ordered the delux edition but may switch it before launch. I really could care less about nintendo land but happy I finally got it pre ordered.

#2 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:34 AM

Nintendo Land will definitely not be a game I spend a lot of time on. But it will be fun to play!

Posted Image

#3 patrickryan39

patrickryan39

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:38 AM

Yea I agree. I really wanted the black system and with all the extra memory and the other stuff, I figure if I am paying 300, I can swing 350.

#4 jono

jono

Boo

• Members
  • 552 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:16 AM

If deluxe includes NN Premium here in the states, I'm buying the deluxe for sure.... I can wait a bit to buy a game if I need to.

#5 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:25 AM

So, finally gamestop is taking pre orders here in the states. I had to put 25$ down for the system and 5 $ down on any game or anything else that I wanted. I pre ordered the delux edition but may switch it before launch. I really could care less about nintendo land but happy I finally got it pre ordered.

You like nintendo land that much that you care so much about it?
I think it's alright looking, but bordering on mediocre honestly.

Edited by Nollog, 13 September 2012 - 09:26 AM.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#6 angelo07stang

angelo07stang

Boo

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Metroid, mariokart

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:49 AM

I preordered the deluxe as soon as it went up on gamestop.com but was not cheap with 1 day shipping and tax it was 394. I still have to preorder mario u and probably will get a game pad pro controller eventually. Whats going on with zombie u and pikmin 3 is it true the ywill not be out at launch.
Posted Image

#7 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 13 September 2012 - 10:14 AM

Ughhhhh i got stock at my moms and the closest gamestops like an hour away so i told my dad to go pre order it for me when he gets off work..... :/

#8 patrickryan39

patrickryan39

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 11:35 AM

You like nintendo land that much that you care so much about it?
I think it's alright looking, but bordering on mediocre honestly.

Where did you get that at all in anything I said? I said i really could CARE LESS about Nintendo land but happy that I finally pre orderd the system. I dont care at all about nintendo land?

#9 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 13 September 2012 - 11:37 AM

Where did you get that at all in anything I said? I said i really could CARE LESS about Nintendo land but happy that I finally pre orderd the system. I dont care at all about nintendo land?

Exactly.
You can't care any less.
Meaning you love it so much it would be impossible to ruin the game for you.

Right?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#10 patrickryan39

patrickryan39

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 12:12 PM

...............amusing

#11 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 13 September 2012 - 12:41 PM

It's $25 for gamestop pre order?

794144.png?13383682

#12 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 12:53 PM

It's $25 for gamestop pre order?

Only for Power Up Rewards members. (GameStop.)

#13 FrostySweetness

FrostySweetness

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sims, Pokemon, Little Big Planet

Posted 13 September 2012 - 01:50 PM

Yeah, I got my pre-order in too. I was refreshing Amazon at first to see if the page will come back up, since they removed it (here in the US) a while ago. It's still no page for it...but then, they really been having an issue with Nintendo systems lately for some reason.

I did get Rayman Legends pre-ordered and locked in at $50 before they raised the price back up to $60 as I had figured.

So Gamestop comes up with the pre-order page and I just got it pre-ordered at Gamestop. Mines was like $387 with tax, but if it may also be $390-something for me like Angelo07's ended up for him, then I may go ahead and do that. If Amazon ever does get a page, then I'll get it there to save on tax and shipping.

Overall, it's decent in my opinion like launch systems usually are, seems like a lot of fun though, especially with Rayman, The Awesome 101, Mario, and Zombi U...should keep me going for a bit.

#14 Noonabites

Noonabites

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:12 PM

I'm not pre-ordering until we get some detail on where the lanch party is going to be. Eep!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!