SolxBurst

Okami Amaterasu

• Writers
  • 630 posts
  • NNID:SolxBurst
  • Fandom:
    Okami, Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:05 PM

Huh wonder why it doesn't use the full gamepad screen?

From what I see, it looks as if the lower screen UI has a customization element to it.
Posted Image
It may be a long shot but it could be that you have changeable UI that complements your gameplay style.

2jd1178.jpg

"...A well written villain is a hero in his/her own world..."

#22 Wonder Blue

Wonder Blue

Blooper

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Xenoblade

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:07 PM

and the 3DS is game is a port of the Wii game...sooooo...lol

ports everywhere, next MH game is gonna be a remake of the port from the remake of the port of the remake of MH3...

also i saw some Ultimate scans and it looks horrible....

vs3Qt8Z.jpg

#23 The Lonely Koopa

The Lonely Koopa

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 617 posts
  • Fandom:
    Reggie's Body, Nintendo being doomed

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:44 PM

I wished they upgraded the textures to a higher resolution for the wiiu but I guess you can't expect a lot from textures from capcom
Posted Image
I'm Kinda glad they didn't try to add normal mapping to This game as well.

#24 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • NNID:Savoir
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 08 October 2012 - 11:54 AM

I wished they upgraded the textures to a higher resolution for the wiiu but I guess you can't expect a lot from textures from capcom

Spoiler
I'm Kinda glad they didn't try to add normal mapping to This game as well.

They did upgrade some of them, but they also left a lot the same.

Edited by Symbol, 08 October 2012 - 11:55 AM.

"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

That, my friends, is why the design is sexist."~Angelo M. D'Argenio-4/17/2014

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

#25 Sage

Sage

Chronicler

• Members
  • 752 posts
  • NNID:ViralLight
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda, Splatushi

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:25 PM

I want to get this for the sole purpose of having a multiplayer game that will be fun and that I'll actually try to be good at >_> it does look fun really fun and I look forward to playing it with the good people of this forum who will also be playing it.

#26 Stormage09

Stormage09

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 621 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dexter, Walking Dead

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:24 PM

http://www.capcom-un...ter-hunter-room

The 3DS version of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate will be playable at New York Comic Con 2012 this weekend. But that’s not all! Capcom confirmed today that the Wii U game will be playable as well.
Posted Image

#27 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • NNID:Savoir
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:11 PM

http://www.capcom-un...ter-hunter-room

The 3DS version of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate will be playable at New York Comic Con 2012 this weekend. But that’s not all! Capcom confirmed today that the Wii U game will be playable as well.

Hopefully this means we'll also be getting direct-feed videos from capcom soon.
"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

That, my friends, is why the design is sexist."~Angelo M. D'Argenio-4/17/2014

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!