• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Goose

Goose

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:37 PM

Just wondering because I haven't seen anything about it and I heard it was comming to the system?

#2 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:52 PM

I don't recall hearing that it was coming to the Wii U, but if it is it's coming at a later date.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#3 Goose

Goose

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:01 PM

That could be possible. I remember reading an article about it a few months ago and I just checked the wiki and it has the Wii U listed. But I don't know.

#4 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:57 AM

I don't think it's coming to Wii U. But it's coming to PS360 this month.

#5 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:40 AM

as far as i'm aware it was never officially confirmed (for some stupid reason :P) but many think its coming so maybe i just missed it
Posted Image

#6 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 05 October 2012 - 11:28 AM

Dont know about the wii u but i got it preorder for the ps3. It comes out 10/23.

So im guessing if a wii u version was to come out it would probably be in 2013.
youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#7 scotty79

scotty79

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • Fandom:
    bf3,cod and timesplitters 2!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 11:51 AM

Official page says coming to ps3,xbox360 and pc.

No mention of wii u meh getting very sceptical about the likelihood of us seeing bf4 either what with no bf3 or warfighter
Posted Image

#8 Goose

Goose

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 12:12 PM

Official page says coming to ps3,xbox360 and pc.

No mention of wii u meh getting very sceptical about the likelihood of us seeing bf4 either what with no bf3 or warfighter

I think we'll get Battlefield, just not 3. I heard they canceled BF3 because BF4 is right down the road anyway so it would have been a waste of time. Just search for BF4 on the Wii U into google.

I kinda wanted Warfighter, but I think Black Ops is a better game in my opinion anyway I guess. Same with the Battlefield series. So if it ends up not coming it won't be too bad.

#9 scotty79

scotty79

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:08 AM

Been playing the 360 beta,looks like a really really good game well balanced a bit slower than bf3 but deep.a big miss for the Wii U.hopefully black ops sells bucketloads at launch and ea have a rethink
Posted Image

#10 angelo07stang

angelo07stang

Boo

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Metroid, mariokart

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:13 AM

Been playing the 360 beta,looks like a really really good game well balanced a bit slower than bf3 but deep.a big miss for the Wii U.hopefully black ops sells bucketloads at launch and ea have a rethink

I been playing it too and I was not really that impressed with it I think battefield 3 is way bettter in my opinion. I did realize that after playing battefeild 3 then the medal of honor beta that modern warfare 3 plays so damn fast compared to those games. Its like modern warfare is more like an arcade game compared to the others as like milltary sims cause of the slow paceing and such.
Posted Image

#11 scotty79

scotty79

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:45 AM

To be honest I am a big bf3 fan nothing much between these games in multiplayer.In fact I think that warfighter is a very good game and would buy it no problem.Played over 4 days of bf3 multiplayer n bored a bit of it.The changes in multiplayer for warfighter would be enough to hook me.to be honest if the single player is as good as the multiplayer is.I expect it to get top reviews.Tipped the last medal of honour to friends to be great and was wrong but this is definetly a better game (multiplayer anyway)
Posted Image

#12 angelo07stang

angelo07stang

Boo

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Metroid, mariokart

Posted 12 October 2012 - 02:00 PM

To be honest I am a big bf3 fan nothing much between these games in multiplayer.In fact I think that warfighter is a very good game and would buy it no problem.Played over 4 days of bf3 multiplayer n bored a bit of it.The changes in multiplayer for warfighter would be enough to hook me.to be honest if the single player is as good as the multiplayer is.I expect it to get top reviews.Tipped the last medal of honour to friends to be great and was wrong but this is definetly a better game (multiplayer anyway)

Medal of honer is actually a little more real cause I shot people like once and they died which is pretty real but on battefeild 3 I got to dump clips into people sometimes.
Posted Image

#13 Ramon3MR

Ramon3MR

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:27 PM

EA never confirmed or expressly mentioned a Wii U version. I suppose it's possible down the line, but my guess is they'll focus on Battlefield for the Wii U instead. If you're going to bring a franchise over, it should be BF.

#14 JD2995

JD2995

Blooper

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Zelda, Mario, Metroid, etc.

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:30 PM

All I want is Battlefield 4 on the Wii U.
Posted Image
Sorry for my bad english

#15 scotty79

scotty79

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 13 October 2012 - 12:35 AM

Thats what I want but when we get no premium bf3 edition no warfighter do you really think we can bank on seeing bf4?Feel a lot better when I hear the words confirmed and officially in relation to battlefield 4
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!