dragomix

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • NNID:dragomix
  • Fandom:
    PC and Nintendo fan

Posted 21 October 2012 - 09:43 AM

Wii U will be my first choice console, like Wii is now, but I am mainly a PC gamer. I would rather buy new graphic card or processor, than 500$ console that will have same games, and less features with more expensive and no F2P games. Nintendo on the other hand have very unique games, reliable hardware and i will always buy Nintendo console.

#22 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 10:08 AM

Gotta be thinking long term costs here man, a phone has the upfront cost and charged monthly after that, Long term my plan is fool proof

But most people already have access to one :o
Posted Image

#23 angelo07stang

angelo07stang

Boo

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Metroid, mariokart

Posted 21 October 2012 - 11:15 AM

Not only will wii u be the first console of choice next gen in will be number 1 in the hearts of video game fans as well.
Posted Image

#24 scotty79

scotty79

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • Fandom:
    bf3,cod and timesplitters 2!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 11:30 AM

I will buy Wii U n probably the next Xbox.If in being honest I would have bought which ever console came out first.(prolly not a Sony though,spent weeks clearing up their security breach).But Nintendo has a unique opportunity being first out the blocks to get a real foothold.However it will come down to what games come 1st and 3rd party.As this is the case and with Wii U out first I really feel Nintendo should promise the sun moon and stars to all the publishers to get everyone on board.I don't feel this is being done (ea partial support,black ops 2 dlc issues etc).This when we know from the Wii that the big n didn't bend over backwards to ensure 3rd party support.Its a shame because Wii U has most to gain from its timing of release.Come on Nintendo this can be the number 1 console it just needs a little elbow grease,charm,money whatever just make it happen!
Posted Image

#25 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 11:41 AM

I will buy Wii U n probably the next Xbox.If in being honest I would have bought which ever console came out first.(prolly not a Sony though,spent weeks clearing up their security breach).But Nintendo has a unique opportunity being first out the blocks to get a real foothold.However it will come down to what games come 1st and 3rd party.As this is the case and with Wii U out first I really feel Nintendo should promise the sun moon and stars to all the publishers to get everyone on board.I don't feel this is being done (ea partial support,black ops 2 dlc issues etc).This when we know from the Wii that the big n didn't bend over backwards to ensure 3rd party support.Its a shame because Wii U has most to gain from its timing of release.Come on Nintendo this can be the number 1 console it just needs a little elbow grease,charm,money whatever just make it happen!

blackops 2 is getting dlc. lol same time on wii u.

Signature_Fox.png

#26 scotty79

scotty79

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • Fandom:
    bf3,cod and timesplitters 2!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 01:09 PM

That as maybe so but nuketown remains unclear and season pass for dlc is being discussed.For other consoles its a foregone conclusion
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!