• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Ciske-de-Rat

Ciske-de-Rat

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:22 PM

THis is my first post here, I hope someone can help me. If this is the wrong place to post this, please either tell me where I should post it or move it.

As far as I can see I have defeater all four Poes but only three torches are lit so the corridor to the North doesn't open. I've gone through the Arbiter's three times, by the book, and I can not find a fourth poe, assuming I have missed him. WHich must be the case because only three torches are lit.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Ciske.

#2 jono

jono

Boo

• Members
  • 552 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:44 PM

You can find them out of order; I did that my first playthrough. I'll just leave this here, it should help http://strategywiki.org/wiki/The_Legend_of_Zelda:_Twilight_Princess/Arbiter's_Grounds

#3 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:50 PM

Is that that one puzzle where you have to move the giants, or whatever they are?

**Runs very far away**

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#4 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 08:34 PM

It's like... The one like... Like... I don't remember.

#5 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:54 PM

Moved this over to the General Gaming section.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#6 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 25 October 2012 - 03:57 AM

i had this problem recently so i might be able to help. i think the one u've missed is the one where u use the wolf's senses to find this patch of dirt in a corridor that u can dig. then it reveals a chain u can grab. pull it an d the wall moves and behind it is the next poe
Posted Image

#7 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 25 October 2012 - 05:56 AM

Is that that one puzzle where you have to move the giants, or whatever they are?

**Runs very far away**

**Runs very far away**

No. That was the hardest puzzle in the game.
No sig.

#8 Ciske-de-Rat

Ciske-de-Rat

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:41 AM

I found which oneI missed. I could have sworn I found all four of them, but that is because I go through these places randomly, without bok or other walksthroughs. The one I missed is the round room at the Northwest side of level F1. I never became a wolf there after going to all rooms either as Link or as a wolf, so I had no way to see this one.

Pfff. Love love love this game. Frustrating at times like the Twilit, and the route through the area where the wagon is constantly set on fire and birds drop bombs, and there are more places where you really have to work at it but I absolutely love it.

Anyway, is this also the place to ask other questions abot other games? And about Wii U? Thanks everybody for your help. Where would we be without these forums where you find these burning quesions?!

#9 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 25 October 2012 - 03:33 PM

We could probably do with a game assistance sub-forum. We'll probably get more questions like this when the Wii U is around for a while.

Probably.

I like the word 'probably', don't you? You probably do, but then again, you probably don't. I wouldn't know. I'm probably bored, and you could probably tell.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!