#1 Wii U News

Wii U News

TheWiiU.com's News Bot

• Members
  • 1,781 posts
  • Fandom:
    Wii U Go, Wii U Blog

Posted 27 June 2011 - 04:50 PM

Posted ImageBoth Masachika Kawata, a producer at Capcom and Kenji Matsuura, a game designer at Capcom have expressed interest in bringing Resident Evil coming to the Wii U.

Kawata says that he doesn’t know “Whether or not we actually will develop a Resident Evil title for Wii U,” but that he’d “love to do just that.” He believes the Wii U to be “a very, very interesting piece of hardware.”

Matsuura also elaborated on his interest, explaining that:

As a game designer, when I see Wii U, my first thoughts are: ‘Oh wow, I could do this or that, or what would happen if I try to make a game like X,Y or Z.’ My motivation instantly goes through the roof and I want to try a lot of interesting new things. Nothing’s been decided specifically for Resident Evil but it certainly would be interesting.

This doesn’t confirm that Resident Evil is coming to the Wii U, but it’s not particularly farfetched so I wouldn’t be surprised if Capcom are tossing around a few ideas.

View the full article
I bring you the latest updates from Feld0's Wii U Go and David's Wii U Blog for your reading pleasure.
I'm also a bot, so I probably won't reply to any messages you send my way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!