• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 markaaro

markaaro

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:58 AM

I pre-ordered my wii u from Wal-Mart along time ago (had to do the duluxe version with extra wii remote and game - which by the way, you can return the remote to the store for full cash back, and cancel the game and get money back there too) and I was just wondering if anyone knew when they are actually shipping out and if we'll be getting them Monday or later? Anyone have any info? Live in Iowa, don't know if that makes any difference or not

#2 roro5pm

roro5pm

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:02 AM

if it helps, i just called up gamestop.com regarding my preorder, and they said their preorders don't ship till monday,....so the soonest one could get it from gamestop.com would be tuesday. I'm pretty sure its that way with all the online retailers being a sunday launch. i doubt nintendo will allow to break the launch date. all those people who say their preorder shipped already is full of it.

#3 markaaro

markaaro

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:12 AM

I'm almost ready to cancel the pre-order and just go stand in line on Saturday night... In the end, 3 days isn't that big of a deal, but want to make sure I have it for Thanksgiving with the family, and obviously, it'd have to make it here by Wednesday... so I dunno

#4 roro5pm

roro5pm

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:19 AM

i guess it depends on the shipping you payed for. if you payed extra for overnight or 2 day shipping, you should have your wii u by thanksgiving. i might stand in line too since my God son wants one. do you know what stores will have extra to sell to those without preorders?

#5 markaaro

markaaro

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:29 AM

I just got off the phone with walmart.com - they said that my order is on backorder, they do not have enough units to fullfill the shipment, and she said they have no information on when my actual order will be stocked! Holy crap. So I'm guessing Saturday night I'm going to sit in line somewhere and wait... Didn't cancel my order yet as a just in case it gets extremely hard to find one...

#6 BobbyRiddle

BobbyRiddle

Thwomp

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:48 AM

Dude when did you order yours? I just called them and they said my Zombie U shipped today, and my pro controller and console are shipping on Sunday. I ordered mine on September 19th though.
Currently playing: AC 3, ZombiU, BLOPS 2, Nintendoland, NSMBU, Nano Assault Neo, Halo 4, Darksiders 2, and Far Cry 3

Wii U ID------BeMore

#7 roro5pm

roro5pm

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:18 AM

my pro controller and console are shipping on Sunday.

i highly doubt that since neither fedex nor ups ship on sundays on normal circumstances....and in the rare instance they do, its VERY expensive. heck, saturday delivery comes with a premium itself. whomever you called is misinformed.

Edited by roro5pm, 15 November 2012 - 11:20 AM.

#8 BobbyRiddle

BobbyRiddle

Thwomp

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:56 AM

i highly doubt that since neither fedex nor ups ship on sundays on normal circumstances....and in the rare instance they do, its VERY expensive. heck, saturday delivery comes with a premium itself. whomever you called is misinformed.

That won't surprise me, but I did specifically ask and she said Sunday. I was more concerned to make sure that my console was not on back order like the guy above since I have another Wii U game coming from Amazon. She assured me that my console was good to go, so I guess they are first come first served.
Currently playing: AC 3, ZombiU, BLOPS 2, Nintendoland, NSMBU, Nano Assault Neo, Halo 4, Darksiders 2, and Far Cry 3

Wii U ID------BeMore

#9 derk2468

derk2468

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:01 PM

I also am worried about my Walmart online preorder despite my earliness of ordering and paying for the fastest rush shipping. Right now it won't let me even track and see the status of my order?? But in case what time would you guys advise me to get to a Walmart that's open 24/7? 6 am maybe?? I doubt they'd put them out overnight. That fails I can still try Best Buy and Target at 11 am that morning. This preordering crap is such nonsense -_-

Well my order is still all there and good, arrival on or about 11/20. Though I found it out that the game I bought with it may be arriving a week late, but I'll assume its a typo. But never bad to have a backup plan am I right??

Odd*

#10 markaaro

markaaro

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:34 PM

I ordered mine on September 15th! Gonna call again and see if someone different has anything else to say...

#11 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:37 PM

My ZombiU was switched from receiving on the 23rd to the 29th that came with my Wii U solution Bundle from Walmart. My WiI U is still on track for being delivered on the 23rd.

2lvmghw.png

#12 markaaro

markaaro

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:42 PM

Just talked to a different walmart person, he said that it will be shipped out sometime during next week, but couldn't gaurentee a specific date since it hasn't been released yet... Still maybe gonna go stand in line just make sure...

#13 derk2468

derk2468

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:02 PM

ColinX^ my zombiu did the same. The 18th to the 26th now. Console still the 20th. Some ish we got here huh? -_-

With all respect to everyone I think I deserve a specific and accurate shipping and arrival date after paying $30 for shipping. Freakin corporste America -_-

#14 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:49 PM

My GOD people support brick and mortar stores, they won't be around very long if you don't, If you wanted to get your Wii U on day 1 you should have pre ordered at a store and gone to pick it up, Bit obvious when the release day was announced if you relied on delivery you wern't gonna get it till the day after, you can't complain if that was the choice you made, rant over lol.

#15 markaaro

markaaro

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:52 PM

My complaint is that if you pay for an item in September for when it comes out in November, they should fullfill the orders that they've received payment for first. I have no problem with it shipping later in the week, I mean I would love it if it was here first thing on Tuesday, but that's not reality. What I'm scared of is if they put my order on backorder and then sell units at the store, and I don't find out till 2 days later that my only shot of having one for the holidays was to be in line for it....

#16 derk2468

derk2468

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:11 PM

^THIS was my point and attempt to conveyed unchained ass hat

Convey*

#17 Poseidon

Poseidon

Goomba

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:30 AM

Best buy sent me a tracking number yesterday, I'll have it monday morning. I'm in Montreal. No complaints from me :)

Posted Image

Edited by Poseidon, 16 November 2012 - 05:33 AM.

#18 markaaro

markaaro

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:04 AM

Processing
Will arrive between Tuesday, 11/20/12, and Monday, 11/26/12.

that's what walmarts site says about my order right now...

#19 derk2468

derk2468

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:11 AM

^Ditto :/

#20 BobbyRiddle

BobbyRiddle

Thwomp

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:32 AM

I don't know about you guys but Walmart shipped my Zombi U yesterday, and I have a Fed Ex tracking number and estimated delivery of 11/21 from the Fed Ex site. I honestly just think that Walmart's system is all effed up. They sent me an email last week about Zombi U that said it wouldn't deliver until 11/27-11/29.

Wii U ID------BeMore

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!