• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:36 AM

My name and picture comes from DragonBall Z, I'm obsessed, I'm 19 I've been watching it since I was 7, I've seen all of DragonBall, DragonBall Z, DragonBall GT and DragonBall Z KAI, I've seen all the movies including the Japanese ones that were never Dubbed, I have nearly completed my DVD collection which has cost me over £350, I own about half of the 42 Manga Volumes, I'm still working on that, and I have litterally played and completed every DragonBall related game ever. The only thing out of all of that, that I didn't like was the 2nd and 3rd Brolly Movies, they were crap. March next year I can't wait to see the new DragonBall Z Movie: DragonBall Z Battle Of Gods:
Posted Image

I also own the whole Death Note Series and some of the Manga, still working on that, but I havn't started my Bleach collection yet :(

Tell me about yourself :D

Edited by UnchainedGoku, 16 November 2012 - 01:38 AM.

#2 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:45 AM

I will speak on behalf of my inner DBZ nut.

My name is Dragon and I am a HUGE fan of the FUNimation dubs of DB, DBZ, DBGT and DBZ Kai.

I prefer DBZ out of them all. I'm hoping the FUNi will dub the new upcoming movie.

My interests: Gaming, Redditing, Browsing Forums, Driving and wasting time at game stores.

Favorite TV Shows: ALL of Dragon Ball, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Drake and Josh, Classic Spongebob and The Fairly Odd Parents.

Edited by Dragon, 16 November 2012 - 01:46 AM.

Posted Image

#3 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:47 AM

I will speak on behalf of my inner DBZ nut.

My name is Dragon and I am a HUGE fan of the FUNimation dubs of DB, DBZ, DBGT and DBZ Kai.

I prefer DBZ out of them all. I'm hoping the FUNi will dub the new upcoming movie.

My interests: Gaming, Redditing, Browsing Forums, Driving and wasting time at game stores.

I hope they Dub it too :) did you see the trailer?

#4 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:48 AM

I hope they Dub it too :) did you see the trailer?

This one?

Edited by Dragon, 16 November 2012 - 01:49 AM.

Posted Image

#5 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:53 AM

This one?

Yep that's the one, the effects look sooo good I can't belive Akira Torriyama is working on this though, never thought he would do DBZ again, on a side note I am convinced in that picture I posted with the original post Goku is fighting Anubis the Egyptian God, hence the title DragonBall Z Battle Of Gods :)

#6 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:55 AM

Yep that's the one, the effects look sooo good I can't belive Akira Torriyama is working on this though, never thought he would do DBZ again, on a side note I am convinced in that picture I posted with the original post Goku is fighting Anubis the Egyptian God, hence the title DragonBall Z Battle Of Gods :)

I've been hoping for a new Dragon Ball series to release for a while now. I too am surprised that he is working on this.

Posted Image

#7 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:01 AM

I've been hoping for a new Dragon Ball series to release for a while now. I too am surprised that he is working on this.

2 things:

1. We Need A Second Trailer

2. We Need A New Series In The Way Akira Would Have Done It

Don't get me wrong I loved GT O_O I know I'm one of the rare few who liked it but Goku inspired me so I had to see his story through till the end, I cried at the end DragonBall GT A Hero's Legacy, because Goku allways was a hero and it was sad to see him leave, I think they ended it extremly well, but I need Akira's continuation now, I crave it.

#8 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:03 AM

2 things:

1. We Need A Second Trailer

2. We Need A New Series In The Way Akira Would Have Done It

Don't get me wrong I loved GT O_O I know I'm one of the rare few who liked it but Goku inspired me so I had to see his story through till the end, I cried at the end DragonBall GT A Hero's Legacy, because Goku allways was a hero and it was sad to see him leave, I think they ended it extremly well, but I need Akira's continuation now, I crave it.

Akira should take DB in a new direction. The way Toei did SSJ4 was stupid. The super saiyan transformation was due to an increase in power, not a golden ape. Although I do like the SSJ4 design.

DBGT is awesome nonetheless.

Posted Image

#9 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:05 AM

Akira should take DB in a new direction. The way Toei did SSJ4 was stupid. The super saiyan transformation was due to an increase in power, not a golden ape. Although I do like the SSJ4 design.

DBGT is awesome nonetheless.

I love Super Saiyan 4, I just can't help but wonder will this be a quick come back for DBZ then it dies again or will it be a complete comeback with a new series, Akira teases us!!!!!!!!

#10 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:07 AM

I love Super Saiyan 4, I just can't help but wonder will this be a quick come back for DBZ then it dies again or will it be a complete comeback with a new series, Akira teases us!!!!!!!!

"I won't make anymore Dragon Ball Series" *makes a movie*

Posted Image

#11 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:12 AM

"I won't make anymore Dragon Ball Series" *makes a movie*

LMAO, Most of the DBZ Movies have a run time of about 50mins, this time round I'm hoping for like 1 hour 30 mins - 2 hours film considering it's bieng released in cinimas, that's why a lot of anime movies arn't shown in cinema's because cinemas can't justify charging people full price tickets for a movie that's less than an hour long, but a guy can dream can't he lol

#12 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:18 AM

LMAO, Most of the DBZ Movies have a run time of about 50mins, this time round I'm hoping for like 1 hour 30 mins - 2 hours film considering it's bieng released in cinimas, that's why a lot of anime movies arn't shown in cinema's because cinemas can't justify charging people full price tickets for a movie that's less than an hour long, but a guy can dream can't he lol

Here's to hoping for a FUNi dub. I'd go see it in theaters.

Posted Image

#13 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:23 AM

Here's to hoping for a FUNi dub. I'd go see it in theaters.

I know right FUNi havn't bothered with Yo! Son Goku And His Friends Return! or DBZ The Episode Of Bardock Or The Plan To Eradicate The Super Saiyans that came with DragonBall Raging Blast 2, it's ridiculous, they best dub this movie, considering how BIG it's gonna be for DBZ fans like us, I will still watch it in Japanese with subtitles when it comes out but I want my English dub DVD for my collection LMAO!

#14 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:27 AM

I know right FUNi havn't bothered with Yo! Son Goku And His Friends Return! or DBZ The Episode Of Bardock Or The Plan To Eradicate The Super Saiyans that came with DragonBall Raging Blast 2, it's ridiculous, they best dub this movie, considering how BIG it's gonna be for DBZ fans like us, I will still watch it in Japanese with subtitles when it comes out but I want my English dub DVD for my collection LMAO!

I don't mind the Japanese dub except for Goku's voice. o_e

Posted Image

#15 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:31 AM

I don't mind the Japanese dub except for Goku's voice. o_e

Oh I know LMAO, but Goku's Japanese voice's KaMeHaMeHa is awesome. You know what I really want, I mean REALLY WANT?

#16 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:33 AM

Oh I know LMAO, but Goku's Japanese voice's KaMeHaMeHa is awesome. You know what I really want, I mean REALLY WANT?

What would that be? A life sized Goku action figure?

Posted Image

#17 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:35 AM

What would that be? A life sized Goku action figure?

Yeah! lol, But what I REALLY WANT is a full from start to finish DragonBall, Z, GT RPG for Wii U that is done properly :D

#18 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:37 AM

Yeah! lol, But what I REALLY WANT is a full from start to finish DragonBall, Z, GT RPG for Wii U that is done properly :D

Keep dreaming. Namco Bandai is just going to keep pumping out horrible games and HD remasters.

Posted Image

#19 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:43 AM

Keep dreaming. Namco Bandai is just going to keep pumping out horrible games and HD remasters.

I know but there is slight hope for 2 reasons:

1. The Wii U is gonna be really awesome for RPG's

2. Wii U can do MMO's like the Dragon Quest one in Japan AND there is a DragonBall MMO out in the east called DragonBall Online maybe that could come to Wii U, I'd buy it I've wanted to play it since it came out but there are no plans to bring it to the west and my computers not powerful enough, but you never know, Wii U might just be the thing that convinces them to bring it over here.

Have you heard of DragonBall Online?

#20 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:46 AM

I know but there is slight hope for 2 reasons:

1. The Wii U is gonna be really awesome for RPG's

2. Wii U can do MMO's like the Dragon Quest one in Japan AND there is a DragonBall MMO out in the east called DragonBall Online maybe that could come to Wii U, I'd buy it I've wanted to play it since it came out but there are no plans to bring it to the west and my computers not powerful enough, but you never know, Wii U might just be the thing that convinces them to bring it over here.

Have you heard of DragonBall Online?

Yes I have.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!