• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 DNX

DNX

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:51 PM

Should I get black ops 2, assassins creed, new super Mario bros u, or zombi u?? I can only get one! Please help me!

#2 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:03 PM

New Black Zombie Creed. It's really good.

In real terms ZombiU.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#3 DNX

DNX

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:05 PM

In real terms ZombiU.

Lol made me laugh

#4 kirbylover

kirbylover

Kirby And Pikachu are Freakin awesome

• Members
  • 407 posts
  • Fandom:
    kirby,mario kart,mario,anything nintendo

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:06 PM

Nsmbu It's the only oringal option.

Signature_Mewtwo.png

Pokedex entry: Mewtwo: The butt pokemon. It is really sexy and any pokemon that sees it wants to have sex with it. It's power comes from it's butt.

#5 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:18 PM

My three would be AC3, ZombiU and NSMBU :D

#6 DNX

DNX

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:20 PM

My three would be AC3, ZombiU and NSMBU :D

I can only get one for now :(

#7 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:21 PM

I can only get one for now :(

Get them in that order then :D

#8 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:25 PM

ZombiU or AC3.

Posted Image

#9 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:27 PM

ZOMBIU

#10 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:33 PM

Well considering Black Ops 2 has zombies in it, get Black Ops 2. You will probably get your moneys worth out of it too, especially if you enjoy COD.

2lvmghw.png

#11 ianh05

ianh05

Blooper

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:45 PM

ZombiU > Black ops 2 if you like survival horror, if you just want run and gun action get Tank! Tank! Tank! :P
"The consensus was that power isn't everything for a console. Too many powerful consoles can't coexist. It's like having only ferocious dinosaurs. They might fight and hasten their own extinction." - Shigeru Miyamoto

#12 DNX

DNX

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:58 PM

I'm going to get ac3 or nsmbu

#13 Spleenzorio

Spleenzorio

Thwomp

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:01 PM

I beat Black Ops 2 the day after it came out, and I'm hoping ACIII will take me a bit longer than that. But then again Black Ops 2's online is much more enjoyable than anything AC has done (in my personal opinion). Tomorrow I'll have both ACIII and ZombiU, and I'm more excited to play ACIII only cuz I'm a huge fan of the series.

Really it's a tough choice. I'm limited to what I can get too, gotta save some for Christmas :P
Posted Image

Nintendo ID: Spleenzorio

#14 korgamer

korgamer

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:26 PM

Lol made me laugh

me too i also LOL'd

#15 UnholyVision

UnholyVision

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:08 PM

Pfft, Super Black Zombie Bro Creed was better. Until they pulled it off the market because apparently it was racist for being called "Black Zombie". That and Rick Ross was suing over the name Super Black Zombie since it was his so called movie idea that he orignally showed an image of himself supposedly as a black zombie on his cd cover. Image Link It failed instantly and he was laughed out of court, due to not knowing the difference between a zombie and vampire.

Anyway, I would say Super Mario Bro's U (If not played the Wii version) or ZombieU

#16 DNX

DNX

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:42 PM

Pfft, Super Black Zombie Bro Creed was better. Until they pulled it off the market because apparently it was racist for being called "Black Zombie". That and Rick Ross was suing over the name Super Black Zombie since it was his so called movie idea that he orignally showed an image of himself supposedly as a black zombie on his cd cover. Image Link It failed instantly and he was laughed out of court, due to not knowing the difference between a zombie and vampire.

Anyway, I would say Super Mario Bro's U (If not played the Wii version) or ZombieU

All I have to say is LOL!!! And thanks!

#17 Hitomi

Hitomi

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 451 posts
  • Fandom:
    <3 Nintendo =)

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:31 AM

ACIII =)

#18 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:32 AM

That's a tough question to answer as they are all in different genres and only two of them are already available and will be available on other platforms. It all depends what your favourite genres are as well as whether you own a PS3 or 360 as well. If you will only own a Wii U then I would say AC III is probably the best choice as its a proven franchise. If you want multiplayer then COD Blops II is a better choice going by the other consoles but who knows what multiplayer will be like on the Wii U. I think both NSMBU and Zombi U will be good games but in terms of overall game play as well as a game made for the hardcore gamer I would say AC III is probably the best choice. Zombi U looks good but its a new unproven franchise.

#19 Wolfy

Wolfy

Thwomp

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • Fandom:
    snep baks n sweg

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:36 AM

Nsmbu It's the only oringal option.

Out of all the hilariously stupid things you've said, this one takes the top prize. NSMBU is one of the least original titles he listed, it features recycled music, the exact same game mechanics and recycled bosses.

#20 kirbylover

kirbylover

Kirby And Pikachu are Freakin awesome

• Members
  • 407 posts
  • Fandom:
    kirby,mario kart,mario,anything nintendo

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:19 PM

Out of all the hilariously stupid things you've said, this one takes the top prize. NSMBU is one of the least original titles he listed, it features recycled music, the exact same game mechanics and recycled bosses.

Your stupid. I meant gameplay. All the others are remakes!

Signature_Mewtwo.png

Pokedex entry: Mewtwo: The butt pokemon. It is really sexy and any pokemon that sees it wants to have sex with it. It's power comes from it's butt.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!