Photo

Wii U Blog: Will Mass Effect 3 come to the Wii U?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Wii U News

Wii U News

TheWiiU.com's News Bot

• Members
  • 1,781 posts
  • Fandom:
    Wii U Go, Wii U Blog

Posted 30 June 2011 - 08:43 PM

Posted ImageI’m holding out for Mass Effect 3 being released on the Wii U in a bundle that includes updated versions of the previous games. That expectation is probably a bit too out there, but Greg Zeschuk, the co-founder of BioWare has expressed at least a little interest in the platform, sharing that:

Any time you have a new interface option that’s really interesting to us. We obviously make games with a lot of depth. If there are ways we can improve upon how we deliver that and how we help players to experience it, that’s interesting.

It’s one of those vague statements though, so if I were a more intelligent fellow I’d scale back my anticipation levels. Still, the touchscreen on the Wii U’s controller would be so perfect for switching items, using different abilities and working your way through dialogue trees. Mass Effect, as a concept, seems almost made for this system.

Zeschuk also explained that “We’ll look at [the Wii U] and see what Nintendo does with it. They’ll always have the craziest, most innovative way to approach it. Then, we’ll think about how we might possibly be able to use it and see if it makes sense.”

Make it happen, man. Make it happen!

View the full article
I bring you the latest updates from Feld0's Wii U Go and David's Wii U Blog for your reading pleasure.
I'm also a bot, so I probably won't reply to any messages you send my way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!