#22 Wolfy

Wolfy

Thwomp

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • Fandom:
    snep baks n sweg

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:50 AM

you know what can be nice for the next mario kart? introduce more franchises on it and turn it into the "RACING SUPER SMASH BROS", all mario karts are only mario characters... peach baby peach birdo yoshi etc... well donky kong is there too, they need to introduce Zelda characters, metroid, fire emblem, LOL that would be awesome

imagine a mario kart game racing with samus on a Hyrule field track :D : D

A lot of people are against this and I don't see why, I'd enjoy it, I'd much rather they kill of Mario Kart and rename it "Nintendo Kart" or something.

#23 Stormage09

Stormage09

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 621 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dexter, Walking Dead

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:56 AM

and also dont forget that now we are living in the dlc era... that means possible more characters and tracks after the release of the game... and that same goes for the next SSB... i can see some or lots of dlc incoming for that kind of games lol
Posted Image

#24 Desert Punk

Desert Punk

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 656 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 01:15 PM

Played the ps3 demo today. Visually very nice and if your a retro game fan you must get it. The demo only had the panzer dragoon and golden axe tracks but both had a wonderful retro feel although must admit I much prefered the panzer dragoon track. You can only drive as Sonic in the demo. I don't think many will be disappointed with this game. It just looks fantastic and the gameplay is kept varied all the time. The only annoying thing is you haven't got time to enjoy the scenary.

Doesn't look like there is a Shenmue track. I would have loved that either a track based in japan for shenmue or a track based in hong kong for shenmue II.

#25 RolledUp20s

RolledUp20s

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:22 PM

Skidoosh, awesome sauce, legit ... If I ever..here those words again ill rip my head off. This guy needs some new words. ...game looks good though :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!