#1 HotInEER

HotInEER

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario Bros, Mario Kart, Walking Dead

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:48 PM

Everyone knows about the issues I had yesterday with the blinking blue light of death. I had called Nintendo and was going to have them repair it, however I called Gamestop again yesterday to let them know what was going on and the manager said he would take my information down and incase one of the pre order customers didn't show up, or someone called and said they did not want theirs, he would call me. Sure enought, about 2 hours ago they called and told me they called a woman and she didnt' want it.

I immediately rushed down there and replaced my system and i'm very happy to report this one works great. No issues so far. First thing I did was go in and set everything up and remove the auto turn off feature, and played a little Nintendo Land to get a feel for the system and now i'm in the middle of my update.

Also, he told me they received a email from corporate this morning stating some of the issues and that everyone is having and to have customers call Nintendo for repair options, or they could be added to a waiting list for future shipments.

Edited by HotInEER, 19 November 2012 - 03:50 PM.

#2 reef7009

reef7009

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:25 PM

Thats good news! Im getting mine on 30th (uk) i hope everything goes ok lol . One thing though..why didnt nintendo put this update on a disc...in the box?? Would that of been feasible?

#3 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:34 PM

^^^^^^ me too I'm getting mine on the 30th, I know exactly what to do to insure my Wii U's safety, I just hope it all goes well.

#4 xpromiseskeptx

xpromiseskeptx

Goomba

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:07 AM

Thats good news! Im getting mine on 30th (uk) i hope everything goes ok lol . One thing though..why didnt nintendo put this update on a disc...in the box?? Would that of been feasible?

yeah I hope there isn't a massive update as I'm doing the midnight launch at game. think I'm getting zombi u and new super Mario bros u for sure :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!