Photo

Why won't the home button work in black ops 2?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Gunner86

Gunner86

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:34 PM

I don't get it do i really have to reboot my wii u everytime i want to go back to my homescreen???

#2 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:49 PM

I don't know, is the feature supported, did you check the manuel?

#3 Gunner86

Gunner86

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:58 PM

How is going home from a game a feature? all i am trying to do is exit the game and go back to the wiiu start screen, when i hit the home button on the gamepad it shows a crossed out home logo as if i can't, it works in every other game i own except black ops, doesn't really make much sense if you have to reboot the counsole just to go back to the wii u start screen......

#4 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:18 PM

It might be the usual nintendo system thing where if you're in the middle of a match you can't get to the home menu, go back to the blops2 menu and see if you can then.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#5 Sage

Sage

Chronicler

• Members
  • 752 posts
  • NNID:ViralLight
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda, Splatushi

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:18 PM

How is going home from a game a feature? all i am trying to do is exit the game and go back to the wiiu start screen, when i hit the home button on the gamepad it shows a crossed out home logo as if i can't, it works in every other game i own except black ops, doesn't really make much sense if you have to reboot the counsole just to go back to the wii u start screen......

It might be a bug, it probably thinks you are always in an online match. I think everybody has this problem (seen a lot of posts about it).

#6 Gunner86

Gunner86

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:22 PM

I searched and didn't find anything so sorry if this is a repeat question but it's kind of anoying......hope they fix it soon and Nollog it happens anywhere in the game...

#7 UnholyVision

UnholyVision

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:45 AM

Maybe it has something to do with MiiVerse. Perhaps they think you could message each other locations & blocks you from evening poping into the home screen. (Shrugs) Activision is weird like that, I mean they block chatrooms, private chats, & (I believe) some forms of messaging on Xbox 360. What is to say the company is not taking what little information Nintendo gave out during the developement of the game & think, "Let us block it to be safe". Along with maybe dropping out of the game, but I figure that likely that is not the case. I mean, you can drop out in any other platform right? I know I could on like World At War & MW2 when I rented it back in the day. Wasn't that the idea of CoD, as in come play in an endless server that cycles rounds?

#8 Manni01

Manni01

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:03 AM

You jave to go to the main menu to do it. You cant do it in zombies or multiplayer. Also make sure your in the screen where it would say push B or A or whatever to do it. It should work it works with mine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!