• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Plague

Plague

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:07 AM

Hello everyone, I found thios website while searching for Wii U Surround Sound issues. This site seems excellent!

#2 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:12 AM

Hiya, welcome to the forums :D

#3 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:14 AM

Hello, welcome to the forums.

Now what kind of surround sound troubles are you having? We have people who are more than capable of assisting.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#4 MMG

MMG

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Fandom:
    James Bond + Mario

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:19 AM

Welcome to the forums! :D
It takes a young one to find their inner destiny. It takes a wise one to use their inner destiny.

Posted Image

#5 Plague

Plague

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:19 PM

Hello, welcome to the forums.

Now what kind of surround sound troubles are you having? We have people who are more than capable of assisting.

Sorry for replying so late... but I had literally just found out that Wii U only supports a different type of surround sound..."generic" surround sound if you will. It does not support any type of Dolby like the Gamecube and Wii did.

So I searched the web for the surround sound that the Wii U offers and found one from Sony for $210. The surround type that Wii U supports is called LPCM...as I just heard about it this year.

#6 Preacher Ken

Preacher Ken

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:50 AM

Sorry for replying so late... but I had literally just found out that Wii U only supports a different type of surround sound..."generic" surround sound if you will. It does not support any type of Dolby like the Gamecube and Wii did.

So I searched the web for the surround sound that the Wii U offers and found one from Sony for $210. The surround type that Wii U supports is called LPCM...as I just heard about it this year.

Wow you realy know you audio formats, a real Teck spicial person. The Wii U pad has stero sound speakers builtin I wonder if they will conflit with stero Hi Fi speakers or maybe there is a setting to disable them. Until I get a Wii U I don't know. I live in a unit so loud noise for me is forbidden. But I do know Wii U Sing would be great for the right party setup so I can see where your coming from.
kennypants is my http://www.godtube.com/ Channel
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!