Structures

LIL B's SiDEKiCK

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • NNID:Structures
  • Fandom:
    Gundam, Nintendo, Warcraft, Guild Wars

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:20 PM

Went to every store that said they had it in stock near me, eventually i just decided to go on the gamestop waiting list 57th person and that's just for the deluxe edition :/

636416_0.jpg
Youtube Twitch.tv I stream Wii U Gameplay and PC Games

#2 Spleenzorio

Spleenzorio

Thwomp

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:23 PM

If you're really hardpressed to get one, keep checking Walmart every day, have them hold one for you if they got one.
Posted Image

Nintendo ID: Spleenzorio

#3 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:26 PM

A lot of people been reporting some retailers like walmart and target will be restocked for black friday..I'd try everyday coming up to at least call and find out...I doubt they will be easy to find AFTER black friday
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#4 Structures

Structures

LIL B's SiDEKiCK

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:31 PM

If you're really hardpressed to get one, keep checking Walmart every day, have them hold one for you if they got one.

i would do that but the closest one to me is about 25 minutes away without traffic and they said they arent holding them

i just hope my gamestop is able to get wii us in because with that many people on the waiting list i dont see why they wouldnt ship more than 10 at a time. when i went their today i heard the employee talking on the phone about how the person on the waiting list didnt answer my call and thought it was my lucky chance, guess not haha

Edited by Structures, 20 November 2012 - 12:35 PM.

636416_0.jpg

#5 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:35 PM

Keep your spirits up dude, I'm sure you'll get one soon.

#6 Structures

Structures

LIL B's SiDEKiCK

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:37 PM

Keep your spirits up dude, I'm sure you'll get one soon.

At least im on the waiting list so when they get one in ill have it, just hope i can get it before christmas

636416_0.jpg

#7 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:38 PM

At least im on the waiting list so when they get one in ill have it, just hope i can get it before christmas

I'll add you when we both have ours if you want?

#8 Structures

Structures

LIL B's SiDEKiCK

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:51 PM

I'll add you when we both have ours if you want?

sure dude lol

anyone know if it's actually true that gamestop wont have wii u's till after christmas? the employee at mine said " We can't even guarantee people on the waiting list will have it till after christmas"

636416_0.jpg

#9 Sobari

Sobari

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:21 PM

I couldn't get one due to money issues. I DID get hired for a position as a clerk for an upcoming Save-A-Lot that's about to replace a Giant Eagle that went out of business a years or so ago. Surprisingly, this was the very first job application I ever sent out, so I think I got off ridiculously easy compared to a lot of people. I should have enough money to get a Wii U and an HDTV to replace my crappy tube TV from the 90s after a month of work.

#10 Structures

Structures

LIL B's SiDEKiCK

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:30 PM

I couldn't get one due to money issues. I DID get hired for a position as a clerk for an upcoming Save-A-Lot that's about to replace a Giant Eagle that went out of business a years or so ago. Surprisingly, this was the very first job application I ever sent out, so I think I got off ridiculously easy compared to a lot of people. I should have enough money to get a Wii U and an HDTV to replace my crappy tube TV from the 90s after a month of work.

i just barely have enough i sold my ps3 and games last night :/

636416_0.jpg

#11 RGKID144

RGKID144

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:47 AM

You will get one, and the wait will make it that much sweeter when u do......I was talkin to a g stop employee yesterday and he said he doesn't foresee it being nething like the wii......I personally tnk in about two months it will be available on a regular basis......but if u keep ur eyes and ears open, check numerous places everyday.....I truly think u will be able to get one.....just make sure u know when stores get new shipments in like the day ofnthenweeknetc....and stay on top of calling...

#12 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:48 AM

Hopefully by the time you get it any bugs will be fixed.

Signature_DK.png

#13 Varg

Varg

Spiny

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • Fandom:
    FInal Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Zelda

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:52 AM

Sorry to hear man. Stores should get shipment every week so check places like target or best buy. I walked into target on release day as soon as they opened and was able to snag a system . Keep trying !!

#14 Zonark

Zonark

Blooper

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:13 AM

Walmart has been getting a steady flow of deluxe coming in I would call and ask if they have any walmart received another shipment yesterday

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!