• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 RGKID144

RGKID144

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:05 AM

Does anybody know if the triton pros are compatible with the wii u? If so, how do u make it work? I have a pair, but in not sure how to hook them up to the wii U if at all even possible...

#2 Nintendo

Nintendo

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:17 AM

Yeah, I know that triton's do work.
Not sure which ones though.
Do you have these ones:
If you do, then you just plug them into the Wii U Gamepad, should be pretty straight forward.

#3 Dharmanator

Dharmanator

Thwomp

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:58 PM

I have Astro A50's. They work for audio through the optical out from TV. No microphone though.

#4 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:18 PM

If you plug them into your GamePad you can use the Microphone in the GamePad for voice chat.

#5 xalic

xalic

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:21 PM

I have Astro A50's. They work for audio through  the optical out from TV. No microphone though.

Have you thought about using a 2.5mm(or whatever the size is for the 360 chat cable that comes with the headset) to 3.5mm adapter with the 360 chat cable to plug it in to the gamepad? I dont know if it will work or if you'll get double audio but that was one setup i was thinking about.

#6 Dharmanator

Dharmanator

Thwomp

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:45 PM

That is a good idea. Should work, really. I am in the fortunate position in that I do not want to talk to anybody 8).

#7 Sketchy

Sketchy

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:10 PM

Wonder if my A40's will work by plugging them straigh into the game pad, not using the mix amp...hmmm, guess I'll have to wait unless someone else has tried this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!