• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 furian

furian

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:24 PM

Ok, normally, I wouldn't say a bad thing about the Wii U, or Nintendo products in general, however, please, someone, tell me that I am STILL not limited to only three saved games for New Super Mario Bros U?

When I first turned this on, and saw that I could create a Mii for each family member, even use a password, I *thought* that each one would have their own saved data... heck, I even thought maybe it was kept off the wii, as in the cloud.

Apparently, this is not the case, because no matter who logs in, its always the same three saved games. That really sucks.

Anyway, other than that, the system friggin rocks.

#2 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:35 PM

Ok, normally, I wouldn't say a bad thing about the Wii U, or Nintendo products in general, however, please, someone, tell me that I am STILL not limited to only three saved games for New Super Mario Bros U?

When I first turned this on, and saw that I could create a Mii for each family member, even use a password, I *thought* that each one would have their own saved data... heck, I even thought maybe it was kept off the wii, as in the cloud.

Apparently, this is not the case, because no matter who logs in, its always the same three saved games. That really sucks.

Anyway, other than that, the system friggin rocks.

I agree - it is a little gripe I have - it's one nostalgic feature of Mario since the SMB3 days...I think they should do away with lol. I'm kind of surprised because I assumed different users would have different save files like on other systems.
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#3 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:42 PM

3 saves is fine for me :D does anyone know if there are different difficulty levels for NSMBU? if so that's a save for 3 different difficulty levels, easy, normal and hard

#4 derk2468

derk2468

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:26 PM

Seriously now..... -_-

#5 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:58 AM

Im confused.
I have 3 profiles. And all 3 use there own save.
I play ac3. There is 3 save slots. I have slot one.
Then my girl plays it under her name and same thing. 3 slots and she is on 1.

Then nintendo land. There is no slots. But i unlock stuff on mines, which isnt on hers or my sons profile.
So im not sure whats wrong with yours.
And zombiu is the same. It saves to your user.
youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#6 WiiUWiiUWii Like a Cop Car

WiiUWiiUWii Like a Cop Car

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Capcom, EA

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:09 PM

:mellow:

#7 Jeremygts

Jeremygts

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:15 PM

I thought that too at first with the profiles too.
I wish new Super Mario Bros 2 on 3ds let you save your file to the 3DS and not that cart itself... oh well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!